What's new

Egypt's hopes betrayed by Morsi

but their college going daughter is anti Morsi
how dare she go to collage and have a opinion we should kill her she is infidel who hates islam .
we have some people like you they are the reason of most of Egypt economic and political problems if they are not around the situation in egypt could have been alot better

lol the most funniest revolution ever happened..
Rome wasn't built in one day. All major revolutions went through ups and downs. At the end of the day, this revolution will mark the end of political Islam and mixing religion with politics in Egypt. Mark my words :-). Your beloved country will go through the same thing eventually. People fighting and dying for freedom, and degnity is not a funny thing, but i don't expect people who doesn't apperciate freedom to understand that!!

Rome wasn't built in one day. All major revolutions went through ups and downs. At the end of the day, this revolution will mark the end of political Islam and mixing religion with politics in Egypt. Mark my words :-). Your beloved country will go through the same thing eventually. People fighting and dying for freedom, and degnity is not a funny thing, but i don't expect people who doesn't apperciate freedom to understand that!!

not as funny as your wahabi state women cant drive you cant have any opinion hated by most people the religious police can beat down anyone who dont like him

Carry on the good work guys. The path ahead will not be an easy one but a revolution need not be an easy goal to achieve.
Dont worry about the people laughing from side lines. They dont know what Freedom is.

never mind him i have something to show you
they are becoming zombies

Last edited by a moderator:
the god father brotherhood version

Last edited by a moderator:
Democratically ellected should be allowed to serve his 4 years .. that is what democrazy is

Democratically ellected should be allowed to serve his 4 years .. that is what democrazy is
if people had issue should not have voted for him but they did now he can and should do what he can , to limits of constitution

spare me from your freedom and your democracy. dignity is when you don't ask anyone for anything.Anyway Sort your problems instead of showing the world how the term civilization is being miserably humiliated at Tahrir Sq.

spare me from your freedom and your democracy. dignity is when you don't ask anyone for anything.Anyway Sort your problems instead of showing the world how the term civilization is being miserably humiliated at Tahrir Sq.
You can take the man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the man.

Indeed; Emperyalists, Israel, domestic collaborators hope betrayed by morsi, not Egypians hope.

we are used to such dirty plot in 1998 againist Refah Party and 2004-2011 againist AKP party in Turkey, and in 1950 againist government of Muhammad Mossadek in Iran.

This is psychological warfare witth multiple legs aganist Muslim Brotherhood.. Media companies with hired colomnists, big financial banks and business companies, Judicial system, army and some provocative groups........

is tehere any methods more fair and suitable than election and referandum for legislation...Mr. Morsi didnot come to power by military coup...eventoguh he was elecected by majority of Egyptians and has right of legislative he suggest referendum to regulate some new laws..

but some provacative groups and domestic collaborators as their emperyalist and Israeli masters directed them, try to push Egypt into chaos and anarchy in order to create some pretexts for military coup againist Morsi..

Emperyalists realize very well that there is left only one way to get rid of Egypt from a real national and public government...That is a new military coup.... Because high commander staff of Egyptian army is still a remnant of dictator Mobarak and has weak national sense..if they could, they still keen and ready to lick ısrael and US daipers as they did in past. .

in short, the real story is that. the rest are bla bla..

but some provacative groups and domestic collaborators as their emperyalist and Israeli masters directed them, try to push Egypt into chaos and anarchy in order to create some pretexts for military coup againist Morsi..
in every thread regarding morsi here on PDF i repeat the same words
this has nothing to do with superpowers or good and evil this is a political crisis and it is all about the constitution no one is asking morsi to leave the constitution is for the future of Egypt morsi was elected to be president for 4 years not to decide the future of the country

not as funny as your wahabi state women cant drive you cant have any opinion hated by most people the religious police can beat down anyone who dont like him

lol thats a cultural thing not a religious issue. But ofcourse what can one expect from the ignorant.

in every thread regarding morsi here on PDF i repeat the same words
this has nothing to do with superpowers or good and evil this is a political crisis and it is all about the constitution no one is asking morsi to leave the constitution is for the future of Egypt morsi was elected to be president for 4 years not to decide the future of the country

if a government that eleccted by majorty of its people dont have right to decide the future of country then who will decide?

in democrasy people elect the parties which they want to be ruled and to be decided on behalf of them during the ruling period..............

if the people are not pleased with the party that they brought to power they could change it with another alternative party by election way again.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom