What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

I'm sure its due to India. Down down India.x

Why do Muslims slaughter poor animals on this eid, don't you people believe it's a barbaric practice and no God can ask for such a thing?

Babaji Hindus also give bali. We give bali in our temples. Only thing is that in this case the animal suffers a bit pain if the person who does the qurbaani is not trained enough.

I heard that majority of the Indian cow those are arriving in the market are drunken and artificially fattened and many of them are infected with infection. At least cow traders of India those who are selling cow to Bangladesh should follow some ethics as this is related to public health :angry:

If its bad, please dont buy from us....would save our Hindutva fellows also a lot of heartburn....:angel:

Babaji Hindus also give bali. We give bali in our temples. Only thing is that in this case the animal suffers a bit pain if the person who does the qurbaani is not trained enough.

If its bad, please dont buy from us....would save our Hindutva fellows also a lot of heartburn....:angel:

Your Indian cow traders are so desperate that they are rolling cows from the top of hills just to bring them to market quickly... Near sylhet border.

What a thread...Qurbanir Goru! Now running for one year and twelve pages...Shabash!!

Now buy your Qurbanir Goru online :bounce:

xcisls.jpg

2hrkavr.jpg

Here is the link....(P.S.You can also choose from normal or elite cows :lol:)

Qurbani

If we had indian troll before now we have hindu fanatics protesting meat eating.
In any case, the festivals which promotes killing of innocent animals and eating them should be banned. You have no right to take the life when you can not give it back :angry: :angry:

In any case, the festivals which promotes killing of innocent animals and eating them should be banned. You have no right to take the life when you can not give it back :angry: :angry:

Its the cycle of life, we need protein and other nutrients so we prey on animals.Get over it already

I visited Gadhimai in Nepal in 2009 where they slaughtered 20,000 buffaloes in a day.I was bored to death.
BTW ,I saw preserved human heads in a Tangsa village in Nagaland.

Anyways when you behead a human alive his eyes remain open but I think when you behead a buffalo/cow it's eyes remain closed.Correct me if I am wrong.

Why stop at Animals?
You said that you have no right to take life
Guess what?
Plants are life too
So lets ban eating plants as well.
Why do you discriminate against innocent plants who only want to live and grow?
You are the real monster here.

This is the logical conclusion of this silly kind of thinking.
We are all part of the web of life and to live we need to take life, be it plant or animal.

Now buy your Qurbanir Goru online :bounce:

xcisls.jpg

2hrkavr.jpg

Here is the link....(P.S.You can also choose from normal or elite cows :lol:)

Qurbani

Is it forbidden for muslims to eat female cows? Because all the cows i ever saw for eid was male.

Why stop at Animals?
You said that you have no right to take life
Guess what?
Plants are life too
So lets ban eating plants as well.
Why do you discriminate against innocent plants who only want to live and grow?
You are the real monster here.

This is the logical conclusion of this silly kind of thinking.
We are all part of the web of life and to live we need to take life, be it plant or animal.

Refer to the post 164

Its the cycle of life, we need protein and other nutrients so we prey on animals.Get over it already
you can get every nutrient from Pulses , sabzi, fruits etc

Foe the bold part. Yes exactly, life is life. Be it tree or bird. Why to cut even a tree. Being a supreme intelligent race of animal kingdom, humans should be able to adjust themselves with fellow non-human lives. This planet is equally belongs to them also.

that is why only Muslims are accused of being intolerant to the nature and surrounding environment :rolleyes:

That doesn't even make any sense :blink:

We're the intolerant kind because we eat the cow whereas you're A - Okay because you stick to munching on cauliflowers & the sort ! :hitwall:

The best diet is a balanced diet that includes meat, veg and fruit etc

humans are omnivores and we are part of the food chain (although at the top) & the circle of life

meat is an excellent source of nutrients and god has allowed us to eat ot aslong it is halal

so go forth and eat and dont allow grass munchers to misguide you

The best diet is a balanced diet that includes meat, veg and fruit etc

humans are omnivores and we are part of the food chain (although at the top) & the circle of life

meat is an excellent source of nutrients and god has allowed us to eat ot aslong it is halal

so go forth and eat and dont allow grass munchers to misguide you

From where on earth you conclude that Vegetarian diet is not balanced??
Vegetarian diet: How to get the best nutrition - MayoClinic.com

Who says you that humans are Omnivores??
What is our "Natural" Diet?
Humans are NOT Omnivores

Why to eat meat? Why dont you let yourself to be eaten by other animals? that would be sacrificing your own life. Sacrificing your own life will be best sacrifice rather than sacrificing someone innocents life.

Back
Top Bottom