What's new

Eid-ul-azha : Cattle price high in city markets

75 THOUSAND. LOOKS GOOD.

img_2095_tnagil0028_3.jpg

^^^

I doubt it will go above 80 K

Hey Indian, How much this cow could sell in India?? 10 K rupees?

Refer to the post 164

you can get every nutrient from Pulses , sabzi, fruits etc

human beings have two kind of teeth, one being used for chewing(cows have that as they eat grass) and one which pierces(like tigers and lions) and they are there for a purpose. I eat them because i can.

THIS INDIAN COW IS 225,OOO! omg!

img_1994.jpg
khaye daye kam naaaaaaaaai

lets make it simple. our body needs 20 different types of Amino acid among Which some are essential ( should be supplied in diet) and some are non essential ( human body can produce them).... Only vegetables dont provide all these essential amino acids...

lets make it simple. our body needs 20 different types of Amino acid among Which some are essential ( should be supplied in diet) and some are non essential ( human body can produce them).... Only vegetables dont provide all these essential amino acids...

Chup oyeee Doctor it has nothing to do with 'Vitamins & Minerals' we all know you just can't give up eating a Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple sauce or that heavenly dishes - the Biryani & the Beef Nihari ! :cry:

Chup oyeee Doctor it has nothing to do with 'Vitamins & Minerals' we all know you just can't give up eating a Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pineapple sauce or that heavenly dishes - the Biryani & the Beef Nihari ! :cry:

completely Agree! Kaya khaya o jo chicken na khaya!! Better to die virgin than being a vegetarian.....

Your Indian cow traders are so desperate that they are rolling cows from the top of hills just to bring them to market quickly... Near sylhet border.

As I said if our cattle are bad for your health, please do your heart a favor and dont buy them. Buy from some other country which gives you good cattle.Simple business sense.

Is it forbidden for muslims to eat female cows? Because all the cows i ever saw for eid was male.

lol..the female one are called cows. The male are called ox. There is no such thing as male cow. :P

Better those Cow eaters never travel to India. We also know how to halal our guests. :P

Better those Cow eaters never travel to India. We also know how to halal our guests. :P

Why are you so angry and bitter about what people eat?
It's their choice, they can eat what they want.
Take care of your self, eat only things you want to eat and be happy.
no point sulking in a dark room because someone somewhere is eating a cheese burger.

Also, Humans are omnivorousness.
Not only our teeth, but our gut also proves it.
Herbivorous animals have extremely long intestines, and some even have multiple stomach. They need it to break down plant cells as it is very hard to do.
Carnivorousness animals have short intestines because animal protein is easier to break down.
We are in the middle, our intestines are not as long as Herbivorous and not as short at carnivors. Meaning that we are meant to eat both.

Oh and also, Alot of herbivors eat their own poo to fully extract all the plant nutrients.
Do you eat your own poo?

Is it forbidden for muslims to eat female cows? Because all the cows i ever saw for eid was male.

Thats all that is "exported" from India. Farmers in India usually don't want male calf, its a burden, so they are sold off and most of them end up in Bangladesh.

Back
Top Bottom