What's new

Eight Turkey troops killed in army operations against PKK

@isoo

Those militants are from Syria. Hakkari is very important province and very strategic. Pkk has been controlling Hakkari for 13 years. As long as Hakkari is under control of pkk Turkiye can't defeat pkk. Get a map and check it by yourself. How strategic landscape is Hakkari.

If Turkiye won't change it's so called anti-terrorism operations, pkk will win it. I ensure you.

During acilim policy, pkk prepared itself very good unlike Turkiye (TSK). They have deployed huge amount of weapons and bombs in every single cities. They have dug underground tunnels from Turkiye to Syria. They have gotten very important missile systems against tanks and helicopters.

How about Turkiye? Nothing so far. Every strategic projects aren't finished yet. Even most of them under developing stage. Still a hand of attack choppers are operating in huge lands of southeastern Turkiye and most of them are not capable to be used against pkk. Turkish border security is nothing but a joke. TSK is lack in both equipment and political support. And most important mistake is Tsk still dealing with a few mosquitos instead of swamp.

Turkish gov. must make a decision very soon ether starting real an anti-terrorism operation which begins from parliament first or sacrifice army units and declare a defeat.

Winter is over my friends. Real terror waves coming soon. From now on, none is safe nowhere in Turkiye unfortunately.

Last edited:
Innalilahey wainnailhey rajeoon.. May Almighty bless the martyrs .. May He give strength and patience to their loved ones.. Ameen.

So fed up with these words,no prisoners!

The low key terrorists should be rehabilitated and the hardcore mofos hanged...

We also have thousands of Talib swines in jail.. Had them in jail for years.. 6,000 from Swat operations back in 07... No executions ( the courts had closed shop on that).. Put the low keys in rehab centres (build them to provide them with education,skills etc) integrate them into society.. The others are now being hanged...

Turkiye should;

A)Bribe the PKK fighters .. Offering them amnesty and some thousand Liras to start new life.
B)Those who don't... Exterminate them
C)Develop the Kurdish region and give them complete autonomy.

My province has had a similar separatist insurgency (low key--/ with out Indian & afghan friends helping them)..

We did the same and the results have been great..

A)Bribe the PKK fighters .. Offering them amnesty and some thousand Liras to start new life.
Done before,didnt work.
They stashed weapons for a decade,with help from our ''allies''.

B)Those who don't... Exterminate them
My only option,never done since Erdogan in charge.

C)Develop the Kurdish region and give them complete autonomy.
Many development projects for the Kurdish regions havent worked or have been sabotaged by PKK and affiliates.
The GAP project is one of the big ones for the South East.
Autonomy is not an option,it will lead to independence which is unacceptable.

Mongols and Turks coming from same roots also Korean, Manchurs and Okinawa Japans come from same roots, That is mean all these nations was living at Ural Altai area at central asia also their language group is Altaic they use same grammar.

Kurds Armanians and Iranians use same grammar and they coming from same roots.

our languages are not similar at all , in iran kurds and turks understand each other better than any persian any day .. like in the city of Urimyah which is 60% kurd and 40% turk , or like in more southernbound kurdish provinces where turks go to find jobs , turks , kurds , lor , all those western ethnicities of iran who are next to the border stick together ..

on the internet too , the kurds are just as hostile to us as azeris even more , go to yahoo answers or stormfront to see for yourself ; armenians are an exception , they might not show hostility but they distance themselves from us because of their christian religion :(

Glad we dont have such conflicts in italy and also in europe its a thing of the past.

I dont think this can be solved with war.

our languages are not similar at all , in iran kurds and turks understand each other better than any persian any day .. like in the city of Urimyah which is 60% kurd and 40% turk , or like in more southernbound kurdish provinces where turks go to find jobs , turks , kurds , lor , all those western ethnicities of iran who are next to the border stick together ..

on the internet too , the kurds are just as hostile to us as azeris even more , go to yahoo answers or stormfront to see for yourself ; armenians are an exception , they might not show hostility but they distance themselves from us because of their christian religion :(

I mean grammar not about words, of course Kurds use Turkish, Persian and Arabic words but their language grammar same with Persians.

Glad we dont have such conflicts in italy and also in europe its a thing of the past.

I dont think this can be solved with war.

In Italy there are seperatist Movements in the North, don't forget Catalan and other Issues. If one Player from Outside have enough economic Power that it can exploit such a Situation. If someone fund seperatist NGO, smuggle Weapons and let Operate NGO's which could Support Seperatist Activities in Europe it would become sanctioned to Death or it will be declared as a Rogue State !

"kurds" have no friends except the europeans (including all of them evenif they have different names like russian or american) .. they are hostile to every nation around them..

they are so hostile against everything muslim , so that they (here in germany) search for beard ppl to attack..

In Italy there are seperatist Movements in the North, don't forget Catalan and other Issues. If one Player from Outside have enough economic Power that it can exploit such a Situation. If someone fund seperatist NGO, smuggle Weapons and let Operate NGO's which could Support Seperatist Activities in Europe it would become sanctioned to Death or it will be declared as a Rogue State !

i dont think so. Seperatist movements are fine. We have democracy in italy. They are a minority and wont achieve anything but of course they are free to express their opinion.

"kurds" have no friends except the europeans (including all of them evenif they have different names like russian or american) .. they are hostile to every nation around them..

they are so hostile against everything muslim , so that they (here in germany) search for beard ppl to attack..

all i know is how the turks in iran aren't much against the kurds , only ones with anti kurdish rhetoric are the ones who have traveled to turkey ..

and kurdish grammar is not at all anyhow like persian or Farsi , i understand about as much turkish as i do kurdish , only difference is kurds try to use some persian words here and there , the turks mainly use the arabic words that are integrated into persian instead.

Mongols and Turks coming from same roots also Korean, Manchurs and Okinawa Japans come from same roots, That is mean all these nations was living at Ural Altai area at central asia also their language group is Altaic they use same grammar.

We are not coming same roots with Koreans mongols or manchurs .. this is only fairy tale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulo_clan

We are not coming same roots with Koreans mongols or manchurs .. this is only fairy tale

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dulo_clan

Then check this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altaic_languages all we was living between Ural and Altai mountains, we allways was deailing eachother and go everywhere, we settled at Central asia and anatolia and others went another places. All we use same language grammar, agglutinative words, example polonyalaştıramadıklarımızdanmısınız ;)

all i know is how the turks in iran aren't much against the kurds , only ones with anti kurdish rhetoric are the ones who have traveled to turkey ..

and kurdish grammar is not at all anyhow like persian or Farsi , i understand about as much turkish as i do kurdish , only difference is kurds try to use some persian words here and there , the turks mainly use the arabic words that are integrated into persian instead.

My some Kurdish and Zaza friends who live at Turkey told me that they can understand Iranian language easly and get along together with their lanuage, also i was read that before Armanians and Iranians language grammar same and coming from same roots. Maybe Kurdish language grammer is different i dont know exactly

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom