What's new

Elections 2008

Shujaat is going to knocked out of his BOTH SEATS.

Sheikh Rasheed has already lost.

Parvez Elahi is trailing .I HOPE HE LOSES TOOOOOOOOO.

Former ministers.

Rao Sikinder Iqbal Lost pathetically.

same with Humayun Akhtar.

PML N WILL BE MAJOR AND PPP TOO.

Who is your leader Sharif or Zardari?
Do you really consider Zardari more able than Shaukat Aziz for the job of PM?

We are profoundly shocked by the Parade Magazine's rankings...:lol::lol:

Does it even matter what the Parade has to say? Yesterday the same individual was touted as Pakistan's only hope and today we have these silly lists coming out.

To this day, on an individual basis, I would pick Musharraf over Nawaz Sharif, Benazir Bhutto, Zardari or any other self-proclaimed democrat any time of the day.

Even without being a Pakistani there is no doubt in my mind that the Gen. M is far ahead of the other two and his personal intergrity is beyond doubt. However the Gen M is not indispensible just as Churchill was not after WWII and if he could not solve the problems in the 6-7 years he ruled Pakistan with total Western Support I doubt he will solve the problems in the next 5 years as a president. Maybe time to give Imran a chance ?

Regards

he ruled Pakistan with total Western Suppor?

Regards

Where do you come from? Mars!
He has been cornered by west from the very begining of his rule.
Him self wrote a book where he claimed openly that was 'in the line of fire' by west.
Few posts above you posted a western link still firing at him!

He was forced to resign by west.

West forced him to bring back criminal leaders and let them participate in elections.

Not a single day past since his rule when he did not confronted with west for the better interest of whole region.

Where do you come from? Mars!
He has been cornered by west from the very begining of his rule.
Him self wrote a book where he claimed openly that was 'in the line of fire' by west.
Few posts above you posted a western link still firing at him!

He was forced to resign by west.

West forced him to bring back criminal leaders and let them participate in elections.

Not a single day past since his rule when he did not confronted with west for the better interest of whole region.

In the last 2 years he may have not been a poster boy for the West but before that after the coup he was the darling of US and the West if you hadn't noticed but maybe you were visiting Mars then !

:cheers:

Shujaat is going to knocked out of his BOTH SEATS.

Sheikh Rasheed has already lost.

Parvez Elahi is trailing .I HOPE HE LOSES TOOOOOOOOO.

Former ministers.

Rao Sikinder Iqbal Lost pathetically.

same with Humayun Akhtar.

PML N WILL BE MAJOR AND PPP TOO.

It sounds to good to be true.......please post some links to election results so we are sure that mushys mob has been thrown into the dustbins.

Non-Confirmed Victories. by the data provided by presiding Officers.

~~::NATIONAL ASSEMBLY::~~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NA 5. - PML(Q), Mian yahya Shah ,votes=86712
NA 8 -PML(Q), Aftab Ahmad Shair pao,, Votes=30594
NA 16- IND ,mulana mia Hussain Jalali , votes=2783
NA 29- ANP, Muzafar Malik , votes =16861
NA 31- PML(Q), Ameer muqam , Votes=15931
NA 33- PPP(P), Najum-udin, Votes=13639
NA 35- PPP(P), Lal Muhammad Khan
NA 36- IND
NA 43- IND, Shakut Ullah , , Votes=7428
NA 44- IND. Sayed Akhonzada Chittan , Votes=6257

NA 46- ???, Muhammad sayed Afridi , Votes=4300
NA 56- PML(N) Muhammad Hanif Abasi , Votes=41457 (Shaikh Rashid lost)
NA 101-PML(N)

NA 105- PPP(P), Ch.Ahmad Mukhtar , Votes=77072 (Shujat lost)
NA 131- PML(N), Rana Tanveer , Votes=32892 (My area)
NA 132- PML(N), Rana tanveer, Votes=18442
NA 136- PML(N), Ch.Bilal Virk , Votes=8956

NA 142- PML(Q), Sardad Talib Hussain Nakai ,Votes=46778
NA 203- PML(Q), ghaus baksh khan mehar , Votes=70605
NA 239- ???, Dr.KS Mujahid Khan Baloch ,Votes=15000
NA 272- BNP, Yaqoob , Votes=6275

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Major Upsets:
1.Shaikh Rashid lost both seats.
2. Shujat lost one of its seat.
3. fazal-ul-Rehman lost

Thats All from News Room, Soon will be updated.

Regards
Champ

If NS or Zardari get majority can they sack Gen M and re-instate the Judges ? That would plunge Pakistan into another crisis.

Regards

If NS or Zardari get majority can they sack Gen M and re-instate the Judges
Yes they can. but President have the Right to veto.

Regards
Champ

If NS or Zardari get majority can they sack Gen M and re-instate the Judges ? That would plunge Pakistan into another crisis.

Regards

On the hand the PPP could join hands with the PMLQ and have a new vote to keep mushy as president , thus making musharaff a totally legitimate president.

Regards

With 60% majority in the NA they can try and get rid of President Musharraf and bring back the old CJ.

I don't think Zardari wants to bring back the old CJ (nothing mentioned) and he may be willing to work with President Musharraf. He has talked about re-conciliation. Only NS has openly said he will do both.

A PPP, PML-Q & MQM alliance in NA would be nice to see. Just depends on how Zardari views NS after all the votes are counted and the niceties are over. NS was the one who imprisioned Zardari after all.

With 60% majority in the NA they can try and get rid of President Musharraf and bring back the old CJ.

I don't think Zardari wants to bring back the old CJ (nothing mentioned) and he may be willing to work with President Musharraf. He has talked about re-conciliation. Only NS has openly said he will do both.

A PPP, PML-Q & MQM alliance in NA would be nice to see. Just depends on how Zardari views NS after all the votes are counted and the niceties are over. NS was the one who imprisioned Zardari after all.

It will be interesting to see how given the self preservation tendancies of these politicians arrive on a common consensus for the Good of Pakistan.

Regards

What does that mean???

Regards
Champ

You stated that the Gen M as President has a veto power to over rule the Parliament right ? That means if the parliament impeaches him then he can veto it (turn it down).

I find that strange. That all.

Regards

Back
Top Bottom