What's new

Electricity import from India a priority for Nawaz

I don't know ,why Indians are working so hard for the PR Indian Electricity.We ourselves are power hungry country, we ca export only when we generate surplus power. Our many industries rely on fuel guzzling generators imported from China, Coal import also seems very probable.So in a way we are already importing power for sustaining our growth of GDP.
Where the fk need arises to export powere to Pakistan ??
To me it seems weired logic, that we will starve our industries but feed Pakistan's.

Go for "Domestic Hydropower".

The Three Gorges Dam alone produces 22.5 Gigawatts of power, that is more than the entire power consumption of most medium sized countries.

And it will pay for it's own construction costs after less than a decade.

A typical hydropower plant will take more than 4-5 years to reach operational status. While there is a very bleak chance of his government to last that long.

So it's better for them to solve the crisis with whatever they have in hand, and move with a contingency plan.

I don't know ,why Indians are working so hard for the PR Indian Electricity.We ourselves are power hungry country, we ca export only when we generate surplus power. Our many industries rely on fuel guzzling generators imported from China, Coal import also seems very probable.So in a way we are already importing power for sustaining our growth of GDP.
Where the fk need arises to export powere to Pakistan ??
To me it seems weired logic, that we will starve our industries but feed Pakistan's.

Sell them power in a premium rate and use that money to improve our power infra.Common its just common sense.We have surplus power generation capability,What we have is a fuel shortage created by all the coal corruption scandals and the public sector leviathan Coal India Ltd.We can afford to export power to Pakistan.

I am of the view that MY government should not spend a single paisa of MY tax money to provide anything to terrorist srates.

I am of the view that MY government should not spend a single paisa of MY tax money to provide anything to terrorist srates.

I am of the opinion that Pakistan shouldnt have any trade with a state run by Hindu extremists and closet shiv sena like yourself and a state who is as tempramentalas a fat teenage girl ..

Plus you sound like a school boy with no job and no perception ... how can you claim to be tax payer?
do they tax School boys in India?

I am of the opinion that Pakistan shouldnt have any trade with a state run by Hindu extremists and closet shiv sena like yourself and a state who is as tempramentalas a fat teenage girl ..

Plus you sound like a school boy with no job and no perception ... how can you claim to be tax payer?
do they tax School boys in India?

You seem to have a lot of attitude given the fact that you represent a nation that is virtually begging us to provide electricity. Arent we the same who are stealing your waters, raping billions of cash-meres, divided your nation in two halves etc. ??

Grow some ghairat and then come back to talk.

Sell them power in a premium rate and use that money to improve our power infra.Common its just common sense.We have surplus power generation capability,What we have is a fuel shortage created by all the coal corruption scandals and the public sector leviathan Coal India Ltd.We can afford to export power to Pakistan.

indian electricity is too low quality for us at best we will pay half price

first india provide electricity for its people then sell it to others indian products are of low quality

India does not have spare electricity to sell. I hope NS was not drunk when he assumed India would be selling him electricity. Can you imagine the political mayhem that would follow if India supplied electricity to Pakistan and had power cuts in India?

India and humanity are poles apart.

anyway water linked to international treaties and in that too India is NOT good.

All lower riparian states feel this way ... you will always feel threatened.

We have kept our bargain to stay away from any conflict for past 5 years. We would like to dispel this notion in some quarters that India is the aggressor.We want to extend our soft power beyond our shores...after Afghanistan it is Pakistan. Time to give peace a chance.

Stupid,There is no such thing called Low quality Electricity.:omghaha:

PATHETIC @Azazel lol
even a third grader could sense the sarcasm in that lol.
why did you edit you post from "idiot" to "stupid" lmao
i always knew you indians never think before you post

Last edited by a moderator:
There is!! One they are enjoying at the moment is High Quality.... that's why it's low on quantity. Only 4hrs a day!:omghaha:

jesus christ you indians have no sense what so ever.

Indians are also stealing electricity from your water, which is having bad effect on your crops..
Yadav ji told me... :rofl:

oh, wel i didnt know that.

Back
Top Bottom