What's new

🏆 Elon Musk’s Starship rocket reaches space [but not orbit] for the first time [ 2x as powerful as a SaturnV 🚀]

This reminds me of all the flag waving by the Chinese members about China building their own 7nm process only to find out later they just leveraged some Westen ASML machines.

Talk about Indian style back patting!!!

SMIC's profit went down, so Huawei's 7nm chips didn't come from SMIC.

All lithography machines used by SMIC can be monitored by ASML and the US.

If the Kirin 9000S was made by SMIC, then Raimondo would not be caught off guard by Huawei.

To say that Huawei's 7nm chips came from SMIC was just an attempt to save the face of the US.

And the sale of the Mate 60 looks unstoppable right now, and obviously Huawei can mass produce 7nm chips without SMIC.

LOL! what? Are you sure that isn't the Chinese Government doing their "Big Brother" monitoring.

The quota can be calculated. The amount of DUV lithography machines purchased from ASML by SMIC is well documented. If SMIC wants to divert the chip production for Huawei, it can be easily discovered.

Also, SMIC was created by Taiwanese, and China won't give Taiwanese the security clearance to get in touch of China's most critical technologies.

SMIC is just a pawn for China, and an excuse to cover up the failure of the US chip war.

Right now, the sale of the Mate 60 is constantly going up, but the sale of SMIC is going down.

So, obviously Huawei's chips didn't come from SMIC.

Well I'm sorry the world thinks SMICs 7nm tech is crap and they have no takers.

29 Aug, 2022

According to Jake Sullivan, Huawei is a company that come back from hell.

It is obvious that they have discovered that Huawei right now is pretty much indestructible compared to the pre-sanction era.

Imagine that a company can independently master the chip fabrication (possibly lithography machine) without the US/West technology. And it is already far ahead in 5G/6G, and it is poised to dominate in many domains of AI. It is also challenging Android/MacOS/Windows with its Harmony OS.

You cannot deny the fact that the US from Trump to Biden has made Huawei Great Again. :lol:

The quota can be calculated. The amount of DUV lithography machines purchased from ASML by SMIC is well documented. If SMIC wants to divert the chip production for Huawei, it can be easily discovered.

So you are saying SMIC is showing losses which implies a drop in sales and idle machines...hmm I wonder what those idle machines were doing.

So you are saying SMIC is showing losses which implies a drop in sales and idle machines...hmm I wonder what those idle machines were doing.

It is not supposed to have loss with the thriving of Mate 60.

Obviously, SMIC is just a scapegoat to save the face for the US failure.

Most SMIC high ranked executives are Taiwanese, and they always show a lot of compliance to the US regulation.

China does not trust them 100%, nor we did enforce them to comply with our national technological strategies.

The westerners always learn China via Taiwanese and HKers, and that's why you always underestimate us.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom