What's new

Encounter on between security forces, militants in Shopian

I am sure the militants(Freedom Fighters) fighting in Shopaian will die or win.

I wrote Mujahidden Every where.
ohh ok then I hope those TTP guys are also successful as they are fighting kuffrr Pakistani army, which is a puppet of the evil satan USA.

I hope they get killed brutally and they do not surrender unlike your country which surrendered in 1971.
They will not die alone. You are failed to minimize LOC infiltrations and freedom movement of Kahsmir.

APS massacre was planned and conducted by your intelligence agency. Don't spin topic of discussion.
Who said that, your ideal Zaid Hamid?
So why did not NS went crying to UN like she usually does?
Patriotism is good, but ultra nationalism mixed with conspiracy theories causes dysentery sometimes. Be careful.

They will not die alone. You are failed to minimize LOC infiltrations and freedom movement of Kahsmir.
Dude, Newsflash for you, Bjp forming govt in JK soon.

As for your bhaade ke tattoo terrorist. You can login tomorrow morning and read the news of their death.

Who said that, your ideal Zaid Hamid?
So why did not NS went crying to UN like she usually does?
Patriotism is good, but ultra nationalism mixed with conspiracy theories causes dysentery sometimes. Be careful.
They will rise for freedom. No one can stop them for years and for freedom.

Dude, Newsflash for you, Bjp forming govt in JK soon.

As for your bhaade ke tattoo terrorist. You can login tomorrow morning and read the news of their death.
They will die but their off springs , friends will fight and so on. You cannot maintain your bloody occupation anymore.

An alliance can only be between equals .... others must bend to the will of the strong to varying degrees.(India included)
Why US is involved in this thread. We are talkin about freedom movement of kahsmir and indian withdrawl.

Your ancestors made a promise to Kashmiris.....when will you full fill that.....plus you have to take a revenge for 1971 and siachen.
We will not take revenge, My ancestors liberated bloody 13,297 km² of Kahsmir and we will help to liberate our second part. InshAllah

allah akbar, mujahideen will behead all RAW agents, allah akbar, praise be to allah
You are a troll.

They will rise for freedom. No one can stop them for years and for freedom.

They will die but their off springs , friends will fight and so on. You cannot maintain your bloody occupation anymore.

Why US is involved in this thread. We are talkin about freedom movement of kahsmir and indian withdrawl.
Their offspring? Dude, you smoking weed?

So you want to put kids in line of fire? Thats pathetic.

Their offspring? Dude, you smoking weed?

So you want to put kids in line of fire? Thats pathetic.
Mostly active freedom fighters are relative,friends and off springs of fallen heroes. I salute their moral and loyalty for freedom.

Its not liberation its saving a shitty mountainous region without resources AKA your jugular veins.

Kashmir was a no man's land in 1948 with Muslim majority pro Pak population....... and we occupy it forcefully a land which is yours....including your rivers.
And you are dying protecting it. Your BSF soldiers are dying for your evil desires and commit suicides with fear.

Mostly active freedom fighters are relative,friends and off springs of fallen heroes. I salute their moral and loyalty for freedom.
Whole world calls them terrorist. And they are leaving that job and taking new job in Pakistan to kill people on daily basis and blowing $h!t up, just for fun.
I guess, the snake has returned to bite you, just like Hillary clinton said.

Whole world calls them terrorist. And they are leaving that job and taking new job in Pakistan to kill people on daily basis and blowing $h!t up, just for fun.
I guess, the snake has returned to bite you, just like Hillary clinton said.
Don't involve americans they are innocent people. :D
They are not terrorists they are fighting against tyrant for freedom.

Back
Top Bottom