What's new

End of Congress ? and its effect on Indian policies

@Blackwindow....Don't forget brother Gongress will be out Rajasthan too...Reasons anti incompany,corruption and the Bhawri devi scandal...

64990_388457907850567_165845033445190_1315779_402481460_n.jpg

looks like reverse communalism of congress is exposed at last. despite their desperate attempt to communalise UP election, they were treated with contempt by the public. At last the voter in India is starting to become his / her own person.

i heard from many people that under the samajwadi party , UP was ruled by mafias and goons earlier . People like DP yadav and Vikas Yadav ( Nitish katara murder) used to rule the roost . I cant understand how come they won again and that too so easily . can someone from UP please explain .

Congress was in very bad state in end of 1990-2000 decade after Narsimhrao's govt. But it bounced back after Sonia Gandhi joined.

So Oldest party has still some Aces left, Priyanka Gandhi hai, nahi to uske do bete hai. The dynasty is very big to finish.

For the record, I support A B Vajpayee's BJP.

SP won in UP and the state goes to dogs. All the known gundas of my city are from Samajwadi Party, every policeman i see in my city has a "yadav" badge on his shoulder. Really disappointed with the result.

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

But relief is that Congress is been smashed in all the four states.

SP won in UP and the state goes to dogs. All the known gundas of my city are from Samajwadi Party, every policeman i see in my city has a "yadav" badge on his shoulder. Really disappointed with the result.

This is what i have been hearing about SP since long now yet they won so easily . how come so many people of UP voted for them ? UP is a lost case .

Btw , which city are you from ?

Woohoooo...

At last, people taught a lesson to this super corrupt, communal party..

And people voted for good governance in punjab,uttarkhand and goa...

These results not good even for BJP ..... Way to Delhi starts from UP and BJP still very poor their

BJP has no base in NE neither in South India... its still hard for BJP in 2014

well don't be so sure

when congress losses power in states they manage to remain in power in center

when they lose power in center they manage to remain in power in states

but losing in UP is great setback for congress off coarse

This is what i have been hearing about SP since long now yet they won so easily . how come so many people of UP voted for them ? UP is a lost case .

Btw , which city are you from ?

Noida. But I have my frends in ghaziabad, merrut muradnagar etc. I have no idea howcome people be such big fools to vote for SP, all the known gundas in the nearby districts, everyone is from SP. It was a nightmare to be ruled under SP 6 years back. God save UP now.

i still believe,congress will form govt in 2014.They have a lot of allies and it has bases all over india.
on other hand,bjp is zero in NE..in south other than tamil nadu..they cant do anywhere.

but lets hope..poor advani goes and modi stands

Noida. But I have my frends in ghaziabad, merrut muradnagar etc. I have no idea howcome people be such big fools to vote for SP, all the known gundas in the nearby districts, everyone is from SP. It was a nightmare to be ruled under SP 6 years back. God save UP now.

The problem is that this affects my city Delhi as well very negatively since it is in such close proximity to Western U.P . I anyways have to travel to western UP quite often . :fie:

We are screwed

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-crorepatis-and-criminals-prevail-in-uttar-pradesh-election/20120227.htm

Sorry to say but UP and most of its people are hopeless :tdown:

Back
Top Bottom