What's new

End of Qadaffi ~ Gadaffi sons arrested ~ Tripoli captured

Bashar should buy as many S-300's and Fighter jets from China and Russia as he can while he has time.

Why do people automatically think Barbarian when the word tribe comes out?? I am a member of a tribe does that make me a retard genetically?? This is the 21st century tribes are just last names now.

The only thing which the rebels have in common is their enmity against Qaddafi and his henchmen. What remains is a country glued together with clan structures, each thinking they are the most important. Combined with the sight of killing already it is not so surprising that you would expect a civil war.

Bashar should buy as many S-300's and Fighter jets from China and Russia as he can while he has time.

Are you really supporting that genocidal war hungry punk?? some days ago next to me in Taraweeh (not really next to me a few people away) a syrian man was crying when the Imam recited duaa for the Syrian people after we finished me and my brother went to him he was sitting on the mosque pillar some people were there too for support he kept saying "They killed my brother they killed my brother Lana alaik ya bashar (God curse)" And you are defending him. I feel like i want to go there and hang him myself.

Are you really supporting that genocidal war hungry punk?? some days ago next to me in Taraweeh (not really next to me a few people away) a syrian man was crying when the Imam recited duaa for the Syrian people after we finished me and my brother went to him he was sitting on the mosque pillar some people were there too for support he kept saying "They killed my brother they killed my brother Lana alaik ya bashar (God curse)" And you are defending him. I feel like i want to go there and hang him myself.

Assad must do everything to keep the Wahabi Influence out of his country, Look what the Wahabi did to Iraq, look what they did Pakistan that will be the future of Syria the alwais and Shia will support Assad because they don't want to get killed by the Saudi backed Sunnis.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

basher's" dad killed the first civilian forty years ago. We'll see if he doesn't hold on to power. He has far more support than Gaddafi

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

How do you plan on getting Assad out ? Assad is far more powerful then Gaddafi was Assad knows the Minute he falls the alawis will be slaughtered by the Sunnis, Assads army is far more Powerful then Gaddafis what are you going to do ? If assad kills 1 million of his people will you guys attack ?

Assad must do everything to keep the Wahabi Influence out of his country, Look what the Wahabi did to Iraq, look what they did Pakistan that will be the future of Syria the alwais and Shia will support Assad because they don't want to get killed by the Saudi backed Sunnis.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

basher's" dad killed the first civilian forty years ago. We'll see if he doesn't hold on to power. He has far more support than Gaddafi

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

How do you plan on getting Assad out ? Assad is far more powerful then Gaddafi was Assad knows the Minute he falls the alawis will be slaughtered by the Sunnis, Assads army is far more Powerful then Gaddafis what are you going to do ? If assad kills 1 million of his people will you guys attack ?

wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

NeutralCitizen, if the nusairies keep helping bashar they for sure there will be backlash but til now as i m watching this none of the factions have threatened them there r from his own sect who r oppose to him. And the ismaelis shias in syria they r more in number then the jaefary shias r demonstrating against him.

bashar is going down , syria will be here to share for sunnies, christians, nusairies etc

NeutralCitizen, would u plz don't bring any other subject in this thread?

TARIQ

NeutralCitizen, if the nusairies keep helping bashar they for sure there will be backlash but til now as i m watching this none of the factions have threatened them there r from his own sect who r oppose to him. And the ismaelis shias in syria they r more in number then the jaefary shias r demonstrating against him.

bashar is going down , syria will be here to share for sunnies, christians, nusairies etc

TARIQ

Same thing was said about Iraq it was after saddam ,iraq share for Sunni, Shias, Kurds, and christians the Christians have been driven out the Kurds are in a Feud with the Sunni, a the Sunni Shia civil war in Iraq has killed over 200,000 sorry not going repeat this.

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN WHEN YOU SURRENDER YOUR NUCLEAR PROGRAM AND ACCUSE A COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN WHO HELPED YOU TO HAVE A DEFENSIVE NUCLEAR PROGRAM.YOU WOULD NEVER SEE A DAY LIKE THIS IF YOU HAVE A NUCLEAR DETTERENT.I AM THANKFUL TO ALLAH FOR BLESSING OUR COUNTRY WITH SCIENTIST LIKE DR ABDUL QADEER KHAN

Assad fall doesn't seem sure Russia has a naval base there and reject the west call for assad to leave, Both China and Russia say they will veto any type of Intervention Resolution, Assad has a real support Base unlike Gaddafi, the Syrian military is Strong enough to fend off any type of attack. not to mention the support of Venezuela, Iran, China, Russia, India, and Hezbollah.

Yeah how 'bout Bush, the dictator who killed his own people and is now enjoying retirement (still making millions) on his Texas ranch?
What about him? You may disagree withe Iraq and Afghan wars. But he never ordered innocent protesters to be shot. Oh and he was not a dictator.

Back
Top Bottom