What's new

End of Qadaffi ~ Gadaffi sons arrested ~ Tripoli captured

Yeah Qaddafi is sooo anti-American and Zionists that when he felt his final days he sent an envoy to recognize Israel right??

so you think nato is anti zionist?? who supported the rebels and bomb and killed so many libyans

its funny isnt it, the islamic rebels get supported in one country which is already stable and doing good, but on another not so far corner called somalia, they get bombed??

Libyan anchor waves gun on air, threatens to defend Gadhafi – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Libyan anchor waves gun on air, threatens to defend Gadhafi

Hala Misrati grabbed a handgun from the top of the anchor desk as news reports said that rebels were advancing toward the Libyan capital of Tripoli.

Al Jazeera English gave this translation: "With this weapon, I either kill or die today.

"You will not take al-Libiyah channel. You won't take Jamahiriyah channel, Shababiyah channel, Tripoli or all of Libya, and even those without a weapon are willing to be a shield in order to protect their colleagues at this channel. We are willing to become martyrs."

ooopsi :lol:

Appeanrtley the news in Al-Lebiyah Channel will be "Fall of Qaddafi all hail the rebel victory".... we saw it in Egypt and in Tunis before and hopefully in Yemen and Syria after

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

so you think nato is anti zionist?? who supported the rebels and bomb and killed so many libyans

NATO after losing Egypt and many of its regional allies shaking they are planning to win over the new Libyan government by supporting the rebels hopefully the Rebels will tell them thanks for everything but thats it. That remains to be seen.

Thats a sad news. I dunno why the hell do people hate Gaddafi. He made Libya rise from a scratch!
Just propaganda by US to take over the Oil and other bla bla bla....

Thats a sad news. I dunno why the hell do people hate Gaddafi. He made Libya rise from a scratch!
Why do people always assume that America is getting oil or whatever. They did not even want to get involved. There aren't even any soldiers there.

Talk to Libyans i have spoken to many. They hate his guts and not a day goes by where they pray for his fall maybe their Ramadan prayers have been answered today.

Talk to Libyans i have spoken to many. They hate his guts and not a day goes by where they pray for his fall maybe their Ramadan prayers have been answered today.
Qadaffi was quite stubborn, he should have known when to quit....

anyways, Yes Libyan Intifada has arrived !!!! this is a great day of rejoice for the people of Libya, my friends in Palestine, Egypt, and Libya are going nuts with joy.... for now we donot know what lies in future for them, but atleast this will end one chapter and hopefully open the door of opportunities for them...

dont you think it is a bit unfair to throw him of the power in this way, when he has done a lot of god stuff for his people.

please, dont list up what wrongs he did, i probably have heard it a thousand times, but he has made libya to one of africas best nations, if not the best to live in, standards there are higher than most african countries jobs etc. are all much better, and doing this is just not fair against him. in my mind, that is the reason why i lean just a bit more towards gaddafi than the rebels!

rebels just want power for themselves, not for libyans, this is not going to improve libya just american colony it will become

On Saturday night, the promise was put to the test. According to rebel sources in the capital and opposition groups abroad, including in the Tunisian resort town of Djerba, "Operation Mermaid Dawn" was launched from the Ben Nabi Mosque on Sarim Street near the heart of the city.

"Mermaid" is a long-standing nickname for Tripoli.

The rebels moved just after Iftar, the breaking of the Ramadan fast.

A group of young men began chanting Allahu akbar, God is Great, signifying the start of a new protest at the mosque, witnesses in Tripoli and rebels said. Prayers were cancelled and all women sent home. The men then locked themselves in and began shouting anti-Gaddafi slogans.

They then used the mosque's loud speaker system, normally used to call people to prayer, to broadcast their chants across the city.

As shooting and explosions lit up the Tripoli night, Gaddafi forces arrived and initially opened fire on the mosque with machine guns, also summoning reinforcements armed with anti aircraft guns mounted on pick up trucks. The men inside the mosque were unarmed.

Local residents and rebel fighters then converged on the mosque to defend it, using machine guns and Molotov cocktails in a fierce firefight. The rebel forces were able to drive the Gaddafi forces back forcing them to take refuge in the state TV centre on Al Nasr Street nearby.

Libya: how 'Operation Mermaid Dawn', the move to take Tripoli, unfolded - Telegraph

Why do people always assume that America is getting oil or whatever. They did not even want to get involved. There aren't even any soldiers there.

in this case France might. however, in Syrian case, oh never mind, its upto turkey !!

before supporting bloody 'revolution ' every where go and bring down your own governemtn puppets in saudia, they dont make any industry in saudia just want to live in luxury with oil, go bring down your government

dont you think it is a bit unfair to throw him of the power in this way, when he has done a lot of god stuff for his people.

please, dont list up what wrongs he did, i probably have heard it a thousand times, but he has made libya to one of africas best nations, if not the best to live in, standards there are higher than most african countries jobs etc. are all much better, and doing this is just not fair against him. in my mind, that is the reason why i lean just a bit more towards gaddafi than the rebels!

fair enough, but he then was the most responsible person to know when he was to transfer power, not to his son but to people !!! but he acted like a moron and starting killing his own people...

Qazzafi did what President Pervez Musharraf, President Husni Mubarik did, they build their countries too. but Power made them corrupt and led to their ultimate demise

Back
Top Bottom