What's new

END of Russian demographic crisis !!!!

DejanSRB

Reaction score
Country
Serbia
Demographics of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For 2013 in Russia more births than deaths
You can be happy that for the first time since 1992 the birth rate in Russia exceeded death. Natural increase in the past year amounted to 20 thousand people: in 2013 were born in Russia 1,901,200 people died and 1.8783 million What is the reason for such positive results?

Edition Slon.ru notes 22.9 (as increased by the population of Russia in 2013) is approximately equal to the number of residents near Moscow Kubinka. However, with respect to the United States and China, this figure does not seem so impressive. "The U.S. population increased annually by 110 Kubinok and China's population - 300" - the newspaper notes.

In August 2009, was first recorded population growth, writes " InoPressa ". In January-October 2012 the population increased by 800 people. This was also recalled in his address to the Federal Assembly, President Vladimir Putin.However, in December of the same year is not allowed to leave an annual rate plus.

Sergei Zakharov, deputy director of the Institute of Demography at the Higher School of Economics, believes the main reason for the good performance decrease the number of deaths, and in general increase for 2013 just a fluke.

- Moscow and St. Petersburg may rejoice in Moscow and a half thousand more births than in 2012, and in St. Petersburg for two thousand. In Tatarstan, births for 1200 more, but in the neighboring Udmurtia on the same 1200 fewer births. In the Sverdlovsk region growth, and in Chelyabinsk - wane. In Novosibirsk, Tomsk - growth. In Irkutsk, Omsk and Transbaikalia - decrease, - the expert drew attention to the difference in fertility in different regions of the country. According to him, it follows that there is no reason to say that 2013 was successful in 2012 in terms of fertility.

- In the short term - a year, two, three - to begin a huge drop in the number of births and simultaneous increase in the number of deaths. Therefore, the natural decline will grow very quickly. Growth in 2013 rather accidental than natural. It could not be, it - coincidence - said Zakharov.

He also noted that the reduction in the number of deaths was due to the fact that the age of maximum mortality was very small population in the country.

And according to Eugene Andreyev, a leading researcher of the Center for Demographic Research at the New Economic School, have to wait for the middle of 2014, when the figures will be available not only for the birth and death, but the final numbers of births and deaths, to draw any conclusions. Another expert thinks is important to have age data, which Rosstat no.

For first time since break up of USSR,Russian population starts to improve but not improve but rising.
23000 is surplus of Russia in 2013.

When Gadafi took power, Libya was one of the poorest country, JEW NATO destroys everything

I hope it won't be the fate of Russia

Is this something to do that women from Russia are getting married to people of other countries or the stats are purly based on locals.

I've seen very few russian women married with western europeans.
But it's true that there are a lot of luxury east european prostitutes in West Europa

I've seen very few russian women married with western europeans.
But it's true that there are a lot of luxury east european prostitutes in West Europa

I am not just talking about Whites... I know many Russian women in India breeded by Indians.

Back
Top Bottom