What's new

Enemy strikes Pakistan's lifeline.

Yes, 100% expats have lost all interest now and will work to remove the present lot and their general backers. It's probably the worst thing that can happen to them i.e. in the past they could rely on a patriotic expat/Pakistani decent population, now that is gone.
They're alone and isolated.

@Cash GK

I see no point in sending 50K or 100K to Pakistan.

I will be honest with you guys before this political engineering. My family has been moving relatives out of the country through St. Lucia investment, for the minimum citizenship requirement is $ 100,000 with no residency requirement. Once they get the passports, they can travel visa-free to the UK and 100+ other countries. On top, your future generations can inherit citizenship.

Some will allow E-2 visas to the States after three years of holding citizenship.

I have one relative going through the Turkish investment for citizenship process, but that's more expensive at a $ 500,000 minimum.

We are selling off over $ 500K+ in real estate and other investments by the end of the year and moving the funds out of the country to the States. At this point, we're saying goodbye to the country, and I will not have my future generations inherit Pakistani citizenship or anything.

Note: The Caribbean also offers offshore asset protection for the wealthy.

The diamond card and its perks are worthless and add no value. It's just another scam to get funds.

Last edited:
Let me sum up this like this.

All is done by single institute PDM doesnt have the power or gutts.

Its not being done by India, US , Afghanistan, Iran.
But by Army, so now what else people of Pakistan has been lied to.

Yes, Yes, and yes
the only authority PDF has is to destroy PTI any way possible. Everything else is in the hand of Uniform, COAS meets Chinese FM, COAS meets Afghan FM, COAS goes to China.....while Billawal visiting all LGTB events around the world and Bhikary finding excuses to visit Turkey even uninvited as no one else is letting him in.

or maybe you are amongst the lowest in IQ we call Patwaris who cannot see this.

Au ki ho gaya, baba gee?

Who's hurting you? I'll gut 'em like fish... even though I myself am a fish, which is ironic.

But not as ironic as this:

View attachment 933709
Threaten them with Arrest, take away their voting rights, threaten to raise charges in interpol, make even more stupid incentives like these.

Wtf is this? Work with them to bring their businesses & expertise in Pakistan not their retirement homes.

@Cash GK

I see no point in sending 50K or 100K to Pakistan.

I will be honest with you guys before this political engineering. My family has been moving relatives out of the country through St. Lucia investment, for the minimum citizenship requirement is $ 100,000 with no residency requirement. Once they get the passports, they can travel visa-free to the UK and 100+ other countries. On top, your future generations can inherit citizenship.

Some will allow E-2 visas to the States after three years of holding citizenship.

I have one relative going through the Turkish investment for citizenship process, but that's more expensive at a $ 500,000 minimum.

We are selling off over $ 500K+ in real estate and other investments by the end of the year and moving the funds out of the country to the States. At this point, we're saying goodbye to the country, and I will not have my future generations inherit Pakistani citizenship or anything.

Note: The Caribbean also offers offshore asset protection for the wealthy.

The diamond card and its perks are worthless and add no value. It's just another scam to get funds.
I have Assets in Pakistan and I was thinking to make big farm house with 100 of horses since khan's ouster I have changed the mind. I wanted to sell my elder'sland then I feel that land I did not bought so I have no right to sell. I am in difficult situation.. Love for the land i born. Love for tye land where my elders are buried. Ah bajwa ah asim...

I have Assets in Pakistan and I was thinking to make big farm house with 100 of horses since khan's ouster I have changed the mind. I wanted to sell my elder'sland then I feel that land I did not bought so I have no right to sell. I am in difficult situation.. Love for the land i born. Love for tye land where my elders are buried. Ah bajwa ah asim...

We've had the same dilemma, but when you go down to it, you wouldn't be able to live in Pakistan after living overseas. As 1st generation, you have some attachments, but would you now live and die in that country? The health sector alone scares anyone. Secondly, your kids wouldn't want to live there. It's a given.

You are in Spain and know the story of Tariq ibn Ziyad. Many companions of our Prophet Muhammad migrated and never looked back. You can't help people who aren't willing to help themselves. Also, hadith states you do what you must provide for your family before anything.

It is too late now. Expats are already boycotting Pakistan economically. This boycott will expand. Expats won't visit Pakistan anymore. Expats won't buy properties. Expats will lobby against the current government and generals in their respective countries.
Expats should also stop sending money through official channels. This is the best way to sanction this illegitimate government and greedy establishment.

We've had the same dilemma, but when you go down to it, you wouldn't be able to live in Pakistan after living overseas. As 1st generation, you have some attachments, but would you now live and die in that country? The health sector alone scares anyone. Secondly, your kids wouldn't want to live there. It's a given.

You are in Spain and know the story of Tariq ibn Ziyad. Many companions of our Prophet Muhammad migrated and never looked back. You can't help people who aren't willing to help themselves. Also, hadith states you do what you must provide for your family before anything.
I agree I dont know if my kids will go where their elders are buried. That hurt us more. When you see your generations going to lose.. fucking bajwa and asim munier we will make sure your graves will burn...way you made us live in pain.

Umm, Imran Khan isn't really... dead, you know? Unless you're speaking metaphorically, of course! I guess you can say his days as a politician are pretty much over.

On a more serious note, yes, I understand your resentment. But that still doesn't change the fact that what he did on 9th May was... well, wrong! Plus, he dissolved the assemblies, which deprived him of any leverage he had in the political game. Now, that was one stupid move, especially from a 'seasoned' politician, which caused quite an internal rift in the PTI ranks.

And lastly... well, it was the very same army who helped him become the P.M back in 2018 by crushing the opposition for him:

The point is, sometimes you've to step back and look at the entire picture. No one can say that army is pro-PDM by reading this article - or just doing their own research. The army is impartial to politics, as far as I can tell. They basically crushed PMLN and PPP so PTI could thrive. And now, they've raised these parties from the dead to shatter PTI.

The key thing to ask here is: Why?

Why IK fell so sharply from grace?
IK fall from grace you said? Having 70% or more approval rating is not fslling from grace. He has stripped naked those who are the actual villains.

Where's the confidence coming from that it was PTI that did May 9th? May be from the GHQ. A place where the biggest duffers are sitting keeping the nation hostage. As there has been no independent investigation, we should look at who is prime beneficiary of the crime. The prime beneficiary is military establishment and PDM. Since circumstantial evidence suggests it's military which has benefited from that event, there will never be independent investigation.

GHQ wants to make the country impotent because this what agenda is in the region. Usually their definition of 'national interest' is subservience to international establishment namely USA and UK.

IK isn't gone. You can wish. Even if he's physically eliminated, he has created an awareness that will bring down illegitimate power of the military.

Bro, you still sniffing that Bandial chooran? Wake up. He's a tool, or a weakling at the very least.
only thing which stopped bandyal taking harsh decision against the govt was budget 2023 , now no one can stop bandyal , he want to retire in respected manners which imported govt provided him

Back
Top Bottom