What's new

Energy trade: Pakistan moves closer to electricity import from India

but shouldnt you guys be focusing on meeting y

bachay google use kar kbe,
India faced peak power deficit of over 12,000 MW in 2012-13 - Economic Times

read demand trends in this wikipedia article
Electricity sector in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sir, next time try and use authoritative sources for your claims.....and refrain from calling me bacha, beta or whaterver

in the same source u will find that we are the 5th largest energy producer in the world....with states like punjab, gujarat and maharastra having surplus electricity.....deficit is caused due to distribution/trasmission department...not by producers....................which too will be taken care of ....by the end of 2014...........

in the same source u will find that we are the 5th largest energy producer in the world....with states like punjab, gujarat and maharastra having surplus electricity.....deficit is caused due to distribution/trasmission department...not by producers....................which too will be taken care of ....by the end of 2014...........

Pakistan should consider getting electricity only after you guys fix the problems with the transmission of power etc, I think that if the Pakistani government is serious about importing electricity from a foreign country, it should consider China which is a more reliable, time tested and potentially more economic solution to the problem.......

Energy trade: Pakistan moves closer to electricity import from India – The Express Tribune
Oh no what is this, How come a great mighty nation like Pakistan , who rules land, sea, air and electricity, want to import electricity from 3rd world country(land of kafirs). :pakistan:
Ok I got it it must be b'coz of the mighty nukes that land of pure have must have compelled us to give them electricity. :lol::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan should consider getting electricity only after you guys fix the problems with the transmission of power etc, I think that if the Pakistani government is serious about importing electricity from a foreign country, it should consider China which is a more reliable, time tested and potentially more economic solution to the problem.......

dude...distribution sector is at home level...when electricity is stepped down for homes..that is where we are suffering due to lazziness and corruption of babus....transmission sector is nation wide and we are the only country in south asia which uses transmission line upto 765KV smart grid....thatz the highest in the region....and obviously international deals are well kept and maintained by us.....your crisis is short term....our supply will be cheaper than china and u can use our electricity till your nuclear plants are up and running.....

dude...distribution sector is at home level...when electricity is stepped down for homes..that is where we are suffering due to lazziness and corruption of babus....transmission sector is nation wide and we are the only country in south asia which uses transmission line upto 765KV smart grid....thatz the highest in the region....and obviously international deals are well kept and maintained by us.....your crisis is short term....our supply will be cheaper than china and u can use our electricity till your nuclear plants are up and running.....

what you are saying is right but look at post#64, this is exactly the kind of bullshit I want to avoid, although I know the guy is a troll but the sentiment will probably spread among the Indians and Pakistanis that the Pakistanis have given in to the Indian hegemony....

Oh no what is this, How come a great mighty nation like Pakistan , who rules land, sea, air and electricity, want to import electricity from 3rd world country(land of kafirs). :pakistan:
Ok I got it it must be b'coz of the mighty nukes that land of pure have must have compelled us to give them electricity. :lol::rofl::rofl:

You are obviously a troll planing to start a shit slinging contest so I hereby ignore what you just said.....:blah:

what you are saying is right but look at post#64, this is exactly the kind of bullshit I want to avoid, although I know the guy is a troll but the sentiment will probably spread among the Indians and Pakistanis that the Pakistanis have given in to the Indian hegemony....

You are obviously a troll planing to start a shit slinging contest so I hereby ignore what you just said.....:blah:

i guess that was a reply to post no. 16

however trading is a good thing
u get electricity
we get business(money)

a win win situation for both :enjoy:

i guess that was a reply to post no. 16

however trading is a good thing
u get electricity
we get business(money)

a win win situation for both :enjoy:

if only it were that simple mate, what we need is a respectable transaction, respectable in a sense that our nation will not be humiliated as a result of the transaction, the reason I stress the term respectable is because India is not the only potential supplier of electricity we have other more promising prospects.....its not some charity that the Indians here are chest thumping because the bottom line is, as you rightly said we get electricity and you get the money.........

if only it were that simple mate, what we need is a respectable transaction, respectable in a sense that our nation will not be humiliated as a result of the transaction, the reason I stress the term respectable is because India is not the only potential supplier of electricity we have other more promising prospects.....its not some charity that the Indians here are chest thumping because the bottom line is, as you rightly said we get electricity and you get the money.........

if u gonna think like that no deal is going to get finalised ever
pdf boys will have their fun obviously
u guys can sure have it from china or other sources but it wont be economical
see it from a business point of view
people will make fun and a few days later no one will give a shit

u guys missed a good oppurtunity of having Indian engines for ur locomotives but that deal was never finalised.........
u have to ignore certain things for better result 8-)

You are obviously a troll planing to start a shit slinging contest so I hereby ignore what you just said.....
Ya I did a bit of trolling there but my entire comment wasn't a troll.
Don't you guys are always desperate to to blame India for all your misdeed. Every thing wrong that happen in Pakistan is somehow due to indian reason(you were not able to build your dams, not able to manage your water resources etc. are all due to India and now when India is planning to build dams for the betterment of it's people you Blame us) . You people always see us as if we a bunch of fools. Moreover you people every time threaten us with your nuke. You guys don't want to have any relations with India and hate India more than you hate poverty, Taliban and extremism.
If anything that I have written is not wrong then I was not trolling at all.:agree::agree::agree:

dude....u shudn't take comments made on some internet forum so seriously.....

When are we going to raise above parochial mindset?? There will be people like Mubashar lucman in both our countries.

I say take a leap of faith that India will not trivialize your need for our electricity but it is pure business.

We are serious about building relationships with countries who will give us respect in return. We should not cease working in bettering our relations. Business will happen naturally.

Back
Top Bottom