What's new

England end 28-year wait for win in India

4th test was not drawn by india but it was on the effort of eng because they knew they have won the series, india wanted opposite and they tried not to draw ..at the end of the day eng succeeded in what they were trying to achieve in 4th test and india failed ..not only in sports but in all other prospects those who achieve win

Erm....yes, India tried to notch a better result than a draw but couldn't manage one. Isn't that a given? I'd still maintain that 2-1 and a match drawn isn't much of a humiliation. Perhaps my standards ain't as high as yours.

I think it was India's weak bowling attack that allowed English batsmen to score tons. India needs two spinners of the calibre of Kumble and Harbajan and someone potent to augment Sharma in pace. Maybe one or two bowling all rounders are badly needed instead a bulk of batting all rounders.

agreed.:agree:

I think it was India's weak bowling attack that allowed English batsmen to score tons. India needs two spinners of the calibre of Kumble and Harbajan and someone potent to augment Sharma in pace. Maybe one or two bowling all rounders are badly needed instead a bulk of batting all rounders.

agreed.:agree:

Followers of Pakistan cricket must not forget the majority of Indian posters bombastic and derisive comments about Pakistan when Pakistan won against England, the same team, in winter of 2012.

Pakistan won the series 3-0 and Pakistan team was rubbished as fluke and that Indian team will win 4-0. Dont forget that Pakistan defeated England not in Pakistan but UAE and that too when England were No. 1 side. Its important to point out that Pakistan has been playing all series away from home since 2009. So Pakistan's achievement was very big.

Its also time for Sachin to leave. He is actually not giving the stability it but disturbing it. When a player of his calibre does not perform, it becomes a bigger liability.

Sachin has achieved what many great players could only dream of. I think he should gracefully retire. India has a way forward. It has passion for cricket like Pakistan. It must find bowlers who can take wickets.

I have watched India's away series in which they lost 4-0 to England and 3-0 to Australia. I think the passion was missing. There was very little leadership and it seemed honestly Indian team had no incentive to do well. As an outsider, IPL is having a negative effect on performance of old and young players. If you can get $2.4 million for a 5 week job, why would you even bother to play Test matches with passion.

Followers of Pakistan cricket must not forget the majority of Indian posters bombastic and derisive comments about Pakistan when Pakistan won against England, the same team, in winter of 2012.

Pakistan won the series 3-0 and Pakistan team was rubbished as fluke and that Indian team will win 4-0. Dont forget that Pakistan defeated England not in Pakistan but UAE and that too when England were No. 1 side. Its important to point out that Pakistan has been playing all series away from home since 2009. So Pakistan's achievement was very big.
Many of us cheered for you guys. We didn't want England to win against both our nations because of history.

But alas, all we got in returned is bashing. :D

Never mind, its just a game and Pakistan played way better.

Erm....yes, India tried to notch a better result than a draw but couldn't manage one. Isn't that a given? I'd still maintain that 2-1 and a match drawn isn't much of a humiliation. Perhaps my standards ain't as high as yours.

i dont wana sound lame but i was expecting a clean sweep in the favor of india ....but eng surprised me ....

India ke haar kay peechay haath hai aik Pakistani ka (As per Indian Media) :pakistan:

Dual victory for British citizens of Pakistani origin

Many of us cheered for you guys. We didn't want England to win against both our nations because of history.

remember you are not the only indian member here :)

Janay day yaar - There is clip of sensational reporting of Indian media in stupid & funny. ISI literally escaped of getting blame of Indian defeat.

Duhhhh.........:D

btw on a serious node you guys need to counsel your media i mean they have even crossed the limits of what is called hilarious..........they really need some kinda therapy .......i cant believe my eyes when i see them time and time again......in 2012 a person wearing a suite with an age around 35 can speak such nonsense on a national channel i mean there should be a special psycho award for him....... such numbskulls aint gonna help

btw on a serious node you guys need to counsel your media i mean they have even crossed the limits of what is called hilarious..........they really need some kinda therapy .......i cant believe my eyes when i see them time and time again......in 2012 a person wearing a suite with an age around 35 can speak such nonsense on a national channel i mean there should be a special psycho award for him....... such numbskulls aint gonna help
Most of the channels like IndiaTv no one takes them seriously. Indian media is no different from other nations' media. They sell sensationalism not journalism.

We are not proud of these clowns either. :D

English players really did well and their best...Congrats to all who made it happen except Indians Players.. ;-)

Most of the channels like IndiaTv no one takes them seriously. Indian media is no different from other nations' media. They sell sensationalism not journalism.

We are not proud of these clowns either. :D

Man i bet my life on that no media in the world can compete in hilariousness with these clowns...i know channels sensationalize to sell their product but not this way this is something else ...this is out of this world lol...

i have seen reporting of NDTV, India tv and star news and all of them are like competing with each other for the most loony news channel of the century

i dont wana sound lame but i was expecting a clean sweep in the favor of india ....but eng surprised me ....

Meh. You win some, you lose some. Hope the selectors take some tough calls that they would've shied away from earlier. I hear that some tough calls were taken on the Pakistani side.

Back
Top Bottom