What's new

England VS NZ

its cz we dont have home matches due to dirty politics in cricket.
Revenue for ICC comes from broadcasting rights and sponsors for ICC events..So it doesn't matter wether you play matches at home or not.. only thing that matter is how much money you are paying for broadcasting rights...

Revenue for ICC comes from broadcasting rights and sponsors for ICC events..So it doesn't matter wether you play matches at home or not.. only thing that matter is how much money you are paying for broadcasting rights...
it matters alot when you have matches in your home people are more interested to watch on TV as well......
learn some marketing and stick to the topic now.

quantity of viewership affects indirectly icc broadcasting rights sale and revenue earned by companies buying them and attracting sponsorship,if large no of viewers are lost it will definitely affect all the parties involved in businesses as less people will be able to watch advertisement of sponsors

England 230/4 * (38.1/50 ov) estimated score 330

so, possibility of England winning from 200+ runs is weak

Now, it seems Pakistan will have to either defeat Bangladesh by 200+ runs or by sparing 20+ overs to cross NZ's NRR if England win by 100+ runs

Now, it seems Pakistan will have to either defeat Bangladesh by 200+ runs or by sparing 20+ overs to cross NZ's NRR if England win by 100+ runs

Take chill pill, England is going to lose this match.

The way NZ has stopped the Eng progress, NZ may easily win the game

Pakistani duyaain asar kr rahi hai :D

it depends on toss if bangladesh win toss and choose to bat we cannot defeat them by large margin,only thing we can do in this scenario is to chase them with high run rate which is almost impossible

if england win by something like 200, then may be Pakistan needs to win almost with the same margin :D. Rough estimation...
I have calculated..

The combined difference of both the matches.. England beating NZ and Pakistan beating Bangladesh.. should be more than 455 runs..

This might be possible in another universe.. lolllllllll

Take chill pill, England is going to lose this match.

I don't think so, NZ will not able to chase 300+ miracle doesn't everyday.

The way NZ has stopped the Eng progress, NZ may easily win the game

Pakistani duyaain asar kr rahi hai :D

This match is going just like England vs India match, I think England will make 330+ and NZ end its innings by 295

and

Stokes, OUT,

England 248/5 * (42/50 ov)

I have calculated..

The combined difference of both the team.. England beating NZ and Pakistan beating Bangladesh.. should be more than 455 runs..

This might be possible in another universe.. lolllllllll

PDF is in another universe, so, it will happen.

PDF is in another universe, so, it will happen.
Don't know which universe, but looks like Kiwis have pulled the hand brakes on English Rolls Royce..

I don't think so, NZ will not able to chase 300+ miracle doesn't everyday.
Possible on this flat pitch on a ground with short boundaries.. England is choking big time..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom