What's new

English Premier League - 2020/21 (update: 21/22)

So yeah see the same similarities here as well. United fans calling Maguire shit (He is definitely not worth the price tag) but hes a great defender for England and was for leicester. How he turned to shit after coming to united is majority on ole.

Maguire has some very strong defensive qualities especially in the air. His major weakness is speed. Leicester and I believe also England play with a strong defensive block but are very quick and effective in the transition phase. This works well for a defender like Maguire who has little running to do and can instead impose himself in the box with his strength and height.

The problem emerges when he is expected to push up the line to help break the opponent's defence. If the opposition in turn effectively counter attacks, Maguire does not have the pace to catch up. Again he is not a bad defender, but he also is not a world class defender in the ranks of say Van Dijk.

Ole getting sacked look slim as f*ck. I am giving up if he does not get sacked. Whats the point in being the 2nd most valuable team in PL and playing like Swansea.

Ole getting sacked look slim as f*ck. I am giving up if he does not get sacked. Whats the point in being the 2nd most valuable team in PL and playing like Swansea.
Ye I assume he will get sacked, even fabrizio had a video that he unlisted ready for oles sack news, but I assume last second they changed their mind, due to SAF who has a huge right in the board, asking them to give ole one more chance until the Tottenham game, imo we will win that, and the cycle repeats.

Ye I assume he will get sacked, even fabrizio had a video that he unlisted ready for oles sack news, but I assume last second they changed their mind, due to SAF who has a huge right in the board, asking them to give ole one more chance until the Tottenham game, imo we will win that, and the cycle repeats.
Yep Saf and some board directors wanted one last run, if we lose he ll be sacked... Never have i ever hoped we lose a match..

Well it seems spurs had the balls unlike UNITED and sacked nuno and will get CONTE, WE HAVE missed THREE good managers in backing ole, tuchel, poch and now conte. THIS CLUB IS SHIT. I give up on watching united honestly, we are letting our rivals get top managers while we get stuck with ole. We will sack him eventually, why are we waiting, when we do sack him there won’t be any good manager available ffs.

2E683372-9FB2-4BAD-AD0E-5700FE7E6A7B.jpeg

Last edited:
Well it seems spurs had the balls unlike UNITED and sacked nuno and will get CONTE, WE HAVE missed THREE good managers in backing ole, tuchel, poch and now conte. THIS CLUB IS SHIT. I give up on watching united honestly, we are letting our rivals get top managers while we get stuck with ole. We will sack him eventually, why are we waiting, when we do sack him there won’t be any good manager available ffs.

View attachment 789420

The twats at Spurs knew what they were getting with Nuno. They gave him no money and poison situation with Kane - yet expected to be in the top 4? Ridiculous. Conte is also the wrong fix and time will show they have fukced up again. He would have been a better fix at Man U - Has a better budget and quality of player - Man U want to continue with Ole at the wheel. Beyond belief...

The twats at Spurs knew what they were getting with Nuno. They gave him no money and poison situation with Kane - yet expected to be in the top 4? Ridiculous. Conte is also the wrong fix and time will show they have fukced up again. He would have been a better fix at Man U - Has a better budget and quality of player - Man U want to continue with Ole at the wheel. Beyond belief...
Yep, and the worst thing is ole is only at his job and played good last match because he copied contes tactic, ole admitted in his prematch interview that he has no tactics or game plan, he also previously admitted that “football is easy when you have such good players” lmao, he is a joke, we will see today vs Atalanta he will use the back 5 formation, he went from his “united way” and his “plan” for 3 years and now ends up changing it last second because conte was a risk for his job.

SHAMBOLIC, GET OLE OUT NOW, 2-0 at half time, WHY DIDNT WE SACK HIM BEFORE! **** OFF OLE, YOU’RE RUINING OUR CLUB.

At this point it’s even useless saying anything, ole has ruined my passion for football and Man Utd, I can’t watch this anymore, if ole is not sacked after this, I won’t be watching any more epl.

At this point it’s even useless saying anything, ole has ruined my passion for football and Man Utd, I can’t watch this anymore, if ole is not sacked after this, I won’t be watching any more epl.
He’s gone - I promise you - that was shit today mate

We said the same after Liverpool, Man City and now Watford, we will be saying this against Villarreal too.
They have the most expensive squad and depth too. Yesterday was by far the poorest performance - he really is out of his depth. Why give Maguire a high five when he got sent off? Any other manager would have slapped him

They have the most expensive squad and depth too. Yesterday was by far the poorest performance - he really is out of his depth. Why give Maguire a high five when he got sent off? Any other manager would have slapped him
Ole has been sacked, but the main issue was his coaching staff, who still now remain and infact are being said to still carry on as intern managers, nothing has changed.
yes idk why, ole has made a fool himself many people have stopped calling him a legend, and what a ending to his managerial career, donny scores his final goal, the player who ole oppressed the most.

Back
Top Bottom