What's new

Erdoan says history will curse Al-Azhar Sheikh for endorsing coup

He's not wrong. This current government will not be looked upon kindly and neither will it's supporters. This coup was expected and an eventual downfall for this government is also expected. It may not happen now, but it will eventually happen down the line.

We are talking about this Erdogan right ?

sisi-erdo%C4%9Fan-orta.jpg

What's your point?

Let's get one thing straight, politics can change situations within seconds. Two nations may get along on day one, but by day two they can be bitter enemies.

Turkish foreign policy has gone from neutral and pragmatic to erratic. Strong economic country; but one which has usurped its ability to MEDIATE conflicts.

In some ways, Turkiye is making similar mistakes Pakistan made. In the short-run, the decisions made perfect sense. In the long run, there will be repercussions (social, socio-economic). Not necessarily for Turks, but for the tens of thousands of Syrians who are now in Turkiye as refugees.

Furthermore, the west WILL turn its guns on Turkiye eventually. If Turkiye can be a promoter of moderate Islam sycnhed with strong business principles - it will be the model of the Islamic World (which in a large sense, it is already).

I prefer military talk and not analysis on foreign policy shyt or wild theories. But i will say that the 'west' goal of promoting civil wars, civil strife and sectarianism in the Muslim world is on the top of their agenda. Look around, don't be idiots.

as for the Egyptian thing --- I condemn the violence on peaceful protestors (on both sides) but General Sisi did the right thing. I don't think it was a coup; Morsi was given a deadline to undertake extreme measures to stop the sectarianism/terrorism/weapons smuggling/meddling by NGOs that undermined Egyptian national security. Morsi refused.

Muslims have a lot of introspection to do. United we stand -- divided, we will go down the path of fitna that was prophesied.

(i think we're already there)

Turkish or Turkic and from which Turkic branch "Ghilzai Pukhtoons" belongs ?

I look at a litttle bit but no decent info.....

I dunno either I think @ghilzai himself is the best person to comment that !

I suppose maybe its got something to do with Mahmud of Ghazni & Muhamad Ghauri - those two Turkic Leaders who ruled these areas !

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno either I think @ghilzai himself is the best person to comment that !

I suppose maybe its got something to do with Mahmud of Ghazni & Muhamad Ghauri - those two Turkic Leaders who ruled these areas !

Ahh, "Gazneli Mahmut".... that ring some bells but i have never liked history classes. I will look into that, thanks mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkish foreign policy has gone from neutral and pragmatic to erratic. Strong economic country; but one which has usurped its ability to MEDIATE conflicts.

In some ways, Turkiye is making similar mistakes Pakistan made. In the short-run, the decisions made perfect sense. In the long run, there will be repercussions (social, socio-economic). Not necessarily for Turks, but for the tens of thousands of Syrians who are now in Turkiye as refugees.

Furthermore, the west WILL turn its guns on Turkiye eventually. If Turkiye can be a promoter of moderate Islam sycnhed with strong business principles - it will be the model of the Islamic World (which in a large sense, it is already).

I prefer military talk and not analysis on foreign policy shyt or wild theories. But i will say that the 'west' goal of promoting civil wars, civil strife and sectarianism in the Muslim world is on the top of their agenda. Look around, don't be idiots.

as for the Egyptian thing --- I condemn the violence on peaceful protestors (on both sides) but General Sisi did the right thing. I don't think it was a coup; Morsi was given a deadline to undertake extreme measures to stop the sectarianism/terrorism/weapons smuggling/meddling by NGOs that undermined Egyptian national security. Morsi refused.

Muslims have a lot of introspection to do. United we stand -- divided, we will go down the path of fitna that was prophesied.

(i think we're already there)

I agree for the most part of what you wrote. I am a person driven by logic and rationale not emotions, and for me Turkey is 10x a more attractive rolemodel than any of the other arab and muslim states in existence today (Malaysia coming close). When I say Turkey, I mean as a promotor of a moderate islam focused on productivity and modernization rather than diffuse ideas of a utopian system of governance aka the Khilafa, which most people don't even know how to define in the first place. I am not against a strong muslim nation, but against waiting for this miracle to happen instead of working hard to regain the power and position we deserve in this world. What Khilafa are you (meaning muslims in general) talking about while you at the same time are killing each other like animals and claiming the other side os not muslim?

Regarding Egypt, I totally disagree to what you wrote, and you need to dig in to the REAL reasons behind the coup, yes the coup, because that is what it is. The deadline of 48h (which is laughable, who can regain control of a chaotic country in 48h) was only a bad excuse, which they knew that Morsi will not be able to abide by, since all the institutions needed to regain control of the country are under the deep state's control. Morsi was never in control of Egypt period!
The real reason my friend for the coup, is that the ruling elite of the deep state do not want the change. Ask yourself why the army is in control of up to 40% of the egyptian economy? would you surrender this privilege willingly to the people?

Is there any country that Erdogan did not bitch about yet?

The only leader redy to give full military support to pakistan is erdogan.

He's not wrong. This current government will not be looked upon kindly and neither will it's supporters. This coup was expected and an eventual downfall for this government is also expected. It may not happen now, but it will eventually happen down the line.

What's your point?

Let's get one thing straight, politics can change situations within seconds. Two nations may get along on day one, but by day two they can be bitter enemies.
this will not happen erdogan has lost alot supporting the brotherhood and you can forget about them ever ruling or taking part in Egypt politics

and History will curse erDOGan for supporting terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom