What's new

Featured Erdogan claims Russia, US, France are supplying weapons to Armenia

Kid...lool ok grandpa
I am so glad the British gave you arabs the freedom you deserved.
Re the Israelis...they don't need a bedroom to f u arabs.
Hence the term stupid arab which is very popular with the British and Jews
Grow up policy not work with dreams
You are an Arab hater no matter what you say
Important is benefits if everyone have benefits we work with him

Grow up policy not work with dreams
You are an Arab hater no matter what you say
Important is benefits if everyone have benefits we work with him
I don't hate arabs...you people are not Arabs. Real arabs would be ashamed of you. They were a great people. You are the genetic crap.
You talk of policy yet all you arabs have done in the last 300 years is talk sh1t

I don't hate arabs...you people are not Arabs. Real arabs would be ashamed of you. They were a great people. You are the genetic crap.
You talk of policy yet all you arabs have done in the last 300 years is talk sh1t
That was most bs I heard here
Stay in your pink dreams
It's enough to wasting time with a pathetic extremist Arab hater mind

That was most bs I heard here
Stay in your pink dreams
It's enough to wasting time with a pathetic extremist Arab hater mind
You speak bs as a rule after all you are all genetically pathetic.
Jew worshipper

Why is Turkey complaining now??? I feel TUrkey only makes complaints like this when the wars it pushes or supports are at a standstill...

The Armenian government is committing a crime against its own people by continuing this war...

Already done by US un middle east through a terminology called timber sycamore to deliver weapons and equipment to states in conflict

What about Minsk Three ? The US,Russia and France should be neutral

but The US,Russia and France full support to Armenia who occupied Azerbaijan territory Nagorno Karabakh
They gives weapons to Armenia for free

Armenia many times fired Ballistic Missiles on civilians in Azerbaijan .. total of 63 civilians dead and 283 injured

and so-called human rights protecter Countries The US , The UK , France , Germany , İtaly , Canada , etc says NOTHİNG about war crimes of Armenia against civilians in Azerbaijan

but The US,Russia and France full support to Armenia who occupied Azerbaijan territory Nagorno Karabakh

Armenia many times fired Ballistic Missiles on civilians in Azerbaijan .. total of 63 civilians dead and 283 injured

and so-called human rights protecter Countries The US , The UK , France , Germany , İtaly , Canada , etc says NOTHİNG about war crimes of Armenia against civilians in Azerbaijan
Both sides are doing crimes

Azeris are beheading people, so what.
There isn't really a "nice side" in this conflict.
From the international point of view Azeris are in the right, even Armenia doesn't recognize NK ... ^^
Stupid move from Armenians to crawl to NATO, Russians will do shit ...
And pls, proof WHICH US equipment is used.
French stuff? Show.
Russian stuff - NEW delievered stuff only very small amounts.
But I know, Turks even fought Xenos on planet Turkpiter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom