What's new

Erdogan wants new start in the relation between Germany and Turkey

Is the current bottleneck trustworthy?
It looks like nowadays Turkey welcomes Putin, S-400, Russian Black See Fleet, and what not.

Why would Erdogan even think to stop his Russian friend's fleet?
Its all in correlation to US, they are busy making a state for Turkeys enemies. You must be trustworthy first before expecting your allies to be trustworthy.

Its all in correlation to US, they are busy making a state for Turkeys enemies. You must be trustworthy first before expecting your allies to be trustworthy.
In other words, as long as US do what they want, there is no bottleneck for the Russian Black See Fleet.

In other words, as long as US do what they want, there is no bottleneck for the Russian Black See Fleet.
Thats how it goes, you cant expect loyalty from Turkey while trying to put new headaches on its border simple as that.

Thats how it goes, you cant expect loyalty from Turkey while trying to put new headaches on its border simple as that.
That's why I suggest NATO may seek a different ally in the ME, an ally that isn't bothered by headaches on Turkish borders.

Such ally won't stop the Russian Black Sea Fleet away from the Mediterranean, but Turkey with this new headache won't stop it anyway.

That's why I suggest NATO may seek a different ally in the ME, an ally that isn't bothered by headaches on Turkish borders.

Such ally won't stop the Russian Black Sea Fleet away from the Mediterranean, but Turkey with this new headache won't stop it anyway.
You should send a suggestion letter to NATO maybe they will hear you out. :tup:

Ask them to take Israel in, oh wait NATO polity is not to take members in who have territorial diputes, anyways, try the letter maybe you get Turkey out of it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom