What's new

'Eternal Brotherhood-II' exercises

Its Pakistani politicians who gave a chance to our military to rule Pakistan again and again Pakistani politicians have no capabilities to rule Pakistan
Hmm, Could you please tell me who brought the Nawaz gang into power? last time i checked it was Zia
How Military Backed Bhutto, going against the will of the people? Mujeeb won the election so how did he give the chance to the military?
1 Read the history of the Pakistani military from a neutral stance then you will actually see how the military has created the system and kept people on a lollypop which is look Politicans bad, military good.
2 if Politicians were bad why Did Musharraf give NRO to them then? Do check how Kiyani's brother made billions in that era
4 You can continue to shove your head in the sand and think the Military is good but that is not the case unless you actually see how they have been above the system, how they have systematically destroyed all institutions why would army post retired officers.
older new article but it shows how the military controls all spheres of life in Pakistan. in a country off 200Mil + population and bloody civilians cant even fill few thousand posts. Could you please show me an example of this in any working democracy?

Last edited:
Its Pakistani politicians who gave a chance to our military to rule Pakistan again and again Pakistani politicians have no capabilities to rule Pakistan

Wrong perception totally ....

Since decades, the same formula has been followed: it is always our military establishments who select the politicians to govern the country (certainly the corrupt ones) in order to exploit and control them, then get rid of them by declaring them inept or corrupt.

Hmm, Could you please tell me who brought the Nawaz gang into power? last time i checked it was Zia
How Military Backed Bhutto, going against the will of the people? Mujeeb won the election so how did he give the chance to the military?
1 Read the history of the Pakistani military from a neutral stance then you will actually see how the military has created the system and kept people on a lollypop which is look Politicans bad, military good.
2 if Politicians were bad why Did Musharraf give NRO to them then? Do check how Kiyani's brother made billions in that era
4 You can continue to shove your head in the sand and think the Military is good but that is not the case unless you actually see how they have been above the system, how they have systematically destroyed all institutions why would army post retired officers.
older new article but it shows how the military controls all spheres of life in Pakistan. in a country off 200Mil + population and bloody civilians cant even fill few thousand posts. Could you please show me an example of this in any working democracy?
Wrong perception totally ....

Since decades, the same formula has been followed: it is always our military establishments who select the politicians to govern the country (certainly the corrupt ones) in order to exploit and control them, then get rid of them by declaring them inept or corrupt.
So you both want to completely shutdown/abandon our military but India is ready to attack Pakistan and want take GB and azad Kashmir back

Please take the politics out of threads that have nothing to do with Siyasat.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom