What's new

EU Observers: "no evidence of military interference" after visiting 582 stations

UnitedPak

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
But still concluded there was a lack of "equality of opportunity”

In his speech, Gahler advised all parties to pursue rigging allegations through legal channels, saying that his team, which visited 582 of 85,000 polling stations, had seen no evidence of military interference.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ion-imran-khan-official-results-win-coalition

It seems western media, Guardian in particular is throwing a tantrum because the Nawaz family have been made to suffer the consequences of their honorable mentions in the Panama papers, hence the "lack of equality of opportunity”.
Apparently rampant corruption is okay when they say so.

In his speech, Gahler advised all parties to pursue rigging allegations through legal channels, saying that his team, which visited 582 of 85,000 polling stations, had seen no evidence of military interference.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ion-imran-khan-official-results-win-coalition

It seems western media, Guardian in particular is throwing a tantrum because the Nawaz family have been made to suffer the consequences of their honorable mentions in the Panama papers, hence the "lack of equality of opportunity”.
Inki bharwat inko Pakistan ka narrative accept karney sey rok rahi hy
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/over-1-5m-votes-rejected-in-2013-polls.569907/

Last edited:

The only fact in his report or analysis is "there was no sign of rigging" other than that rest is his opinion which is subjective and up for debate. Furthermore, no body should give a fcuk to what these toons have to say because they have their political agenda which became very evident recently during Turkey's election.
All of the western media was totally biased against Erdogan and they levelled charges of rigging and uneven playing field but their propaganda got flattened when the opposition accepted its defeat.

Last edited:

If you read the press release carefuly, it says lack of equality of opportunity on the basis of few candidates spending more resources into campaign. Most EU observers have more or less expressed good level of transparency in elections throughout Pakistan.

Pakistan should not give any attention to the fake news, feelz based western "media".

The EU team gave a "passing" grade to the whole thing, just take that and move on.

Pakistan needs a stable govt and Imran Khan is overdue for his chance to prove his mettle on that.

This is why Pakistan needs to grow its economy and genuine private sector....otherwise all the major banking interactions (and thus pressures) are based on political thugs of both sides.

It is not that there is much less corruption in developed countries, just enough of a private economy (outside of their mafia control and nepotism) has grown and broadened the economic affairs and discussions etc of the country....so you just need to dig a lot more to find the same vermin...but trust me they are there.

Pakistan should not give any attention to the fake news, feelz based western "media".

The EU team gave a "passing" grade to the whole thing, just take that and move on.

Pakistan needs a stable govt and Imran Khan is overdue for his chance to prove his mettle on that.

This is why Pakistan needs to grow its economy and genuine private sector....otherwise all the major banking interactions (and thus pressures) are based on political thugs of both sides.

It is not that there is much less corruption in developed countries, just enough of a private economy (outside of their mafia control and nepotism) has grown and broadened the economic affairs and discussions etc of the country....so you just need to dig a lot more to find the same vermin...but trust me they are there.
don't worry, we're not giving any weightage or attention to either the fake western news nor the fake indian news!

don't worry, we're not giving any weightage or attention to either the fake western news nor the fake indian news!

Good because Indian media is even worse lol.

Media everywhere is run by elitist scumbags that are joined at the hip to the worst kinds of politicians....they are all drunk on power and if you aren't helping to the game the system for them...you are the enemy.

Good because Indian media is even worse lol.

Media everywhere is run by elitist scumbags that are joined at the hip to the worst kinds of politicians....they are all drunk on power and if you aren't helping to the game the system for them...you are the enemy.
agreed. especially, republic news is india's version of fox news and arnab goswami is the indian version of bill orielly!

agreed. especially, republic news is india's version of fox news and arnab goswami is the indian version of bill orielly!

Yah same sh!t different pile! When you have to scream to get a point across like that arnab guy, it just shows desperation and its not my cup of tea tbh....plus he does not entertain actual serious conversation given the interrupting game + closed window for convo + rude demeanour. Only time I watch is actually during some election count because its hillarious as heck lol.

Rest of Indian media is no different tbh, they all have their agendas and silly clownish characters and/or elitist snobs and lackeys....I have long stopped following the little that I used to keep tabs on (Esp for politics etc)....I am nearly entirely focused just on economic realm and how to get the best data and truth on it....an ongoing interest of mine.

Anyways Pakistan should put faith and trust into itself to bring out a strong character in its nationhood. That fundamentally requires not caring about others opinions on internal matters like political system. In fact I don't know why outside observer teams were brought in the first place (like its going to change how their bosses portray you in their media circles).....if the results are fake in a relevant enough magnitude, I am sure Pakistani people will let it be known by action.

@Indus Pakistan @django @member.exe @Zibago

https://tribune.com.pk/story/575457/final-report-eu-observers-satisfied-with-may-11-elections/

But European Union observer said same thing about 2013 election which according to Imran and PTI was massively rigged as they were on losing side ..PTI rejected their observation as non credible (paid conspiracy) back then but now these foreign observers are suddenly become credible because now PTI is on winning side. Election are fair or clean in Pakistan depend on whether you lose or win lol

Last edited:
Great observation.

Back
Top Bottom