What's new

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine

The German has been too central, and a cluster of Gomez, podolski, Kroos and Khedira gathers up at the left of the Italian box.

Kroos needs to get wide, or germany need to get on Reus to introduce some pace.

Agree - very un German like - normally very organized and have a set plan. I think they may have approached the game with over confidence - they are bringing Reus and Kroos on - Are you a mind reader??

Finally, Reus comes on for Podolski, and immediate impact. Kroos and Reus attacking from the wings rather than getting too central.

lahm misses a golden opportunity.

Agree - very un German like - normally very organized and have a set plan. I think they may have approached the game with over confidence - they are bringing Reus and Kroos on - Are you a mind reader??

Lol. No, I just know my football!!!:)

Another change, Klose the poacher on for Gomez. Again, just as I said, Klose is more mobile than Gomez, and he links up play better, runs about making runs, pressurizes his man. Good change again.

fantastic defending from Italia - At this rate Germany are not going to score tonight.....

Awesome match. Germany is throwing everything at Italy. At the background, fantastic support from German fans.

Italy have a very good record of defending a lead.

Dangerous position for a free kick for germany. Come on Germany

fantastic defending from Italia - At this rate Germany are not going to score tonight.....

Italians are masters of defending the lead.. but i still think Germany will nick one goal & Italians will win at the end...

Fantastic FK by Reus, and excellent save by the experienced Buffon.

Pirlo is in charge of midfield - 24 minutes left. Germany are leaving it late. I cant see them coming back into this especially against the masters of defence!

what a chance.. as BBC commentator said.. that would have been good night Germany..

what a chance.. as BBC commentator said.. that would have been good night Germany..

Mate isnt Mark Lawrenson so ******** boring monotonous and says the most obvious stuff? I bet my 5 year old niece could do the same job!!

that's it for Balotelli then.. well played like a real centre forward & propper centre forward goals.

The commentator, the second on, is kind of shyte!

Balotelli going off with a cramp.

This game just needs one german goal to explode.

Mate isnt Mark Lawrenson so ******** boring monotonous and says the most obvious stuff? I bet my 5 year old niece could do the same job!!

absolutely... i would rather have Alan Hanson commentating from the studio instead.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom