What's new

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine

What a tackle by the Italian defender who looks like a Mafia boss with long golden locks!

Have you guys noticed some thing? whenever there is a crisis in Italian football.. their national team tend to perform well. Last time when they had a huge crisis of match fixing in Sirie-A they went on to win the world cup that season in '06. Again there is a fixing crisis going on in italian football.. & here comes the national team for rescue of the reputaion once again....

I am going to pak tomorrow most probably, so lets hope electricity supports me.

I was going to tell you to PM me and il give you a running commentary but then realized if you got no electricity then that will be pretty hard dude!! lollz soz dude!

Have you guys noticed some thing? whenever there is a crisis in Italian football.. their national team tend to perform well. Last time when they had a huge crisis of match fixing in Sirie-A they went on to win the world cup that season in '06. Again there is a fixing crisis going on in italian football.. & here comes the national team for rescue of the reputaion once again....

The opposite with English football. When they do well in the leagur they play sh1t at international level - England are so cr8p whenever they come to the big games..

Italians are just good, solid tournament teams.

Their club football is also generally defensive-counter. Organized and all.

if you looked at the national anthems before, the Italians were really pumped up. Almost shouting their National anthem, and when it finished, air fisting, and jumping and everything.

PENALTY!!!!!!

SCORED

Germany finally score. Is their a miracle here?

I was going to tell you to PM me and il give you a running commentary but then realized if you got no electricity then that will be pretty hard dude!! lollz soz dude!

Lol, looks like ill just have to ask my cousin in lahore for updates!!!

ITS ITALIA!!!!!

So i'll be supporting Italy in the final then.

Germany wont bail out Italy from crisis now.... Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..

Back
Top Bottom