What's new

Euro 2012 - Poland Ukraine

Thats why i am in shock. I watched the whole match. Germany played like bullsheet. Really didnt expected this.
Ozillll :'(

I was really looking forward for Spain and Germany match but now that hope is gone. Really surprised by the performance of Germany today, they are much better team. They just gave up after the first goal it seems.

Spain will tactically outplay italy with far wide men and if they carry on with no real striker which creates a 4-6-0 formation

It's the Final! Let's have your predictions for the winner guys..me going for 1-0 to Italy in normal time:smokin:

2-0 to italy

I'm still in shock, can't believe it.:undecided:

untitled-161jma.gif

lol typical german team, goes through qualifying round will complete dominance, too much expectations, too much over rated team

i was wrong 2-0 to spain rofl

master class by spain, honestly spain showed they are number one, no david villa, no puyol, still they are way ahead

spain is new brazil

Spain 2
Italy 0

any online links??

mate.. can't find any. Most of them seems to be blocked...

i was wrong 2-0 to spain rofl

master class by spain, honestly spain showed they are number one, no david villa, no puyol, still they are way ahead

spain is new brazil

they are playing without any striker... 2 defenders & 8 midlfielders! Maybe teams will start emulating their system. No chance to dominate them on the midfield with the kinda system they are playing!!

Back
Top Bottom