What's new

Eurocopter AS565 Panther of Bangladesh Army Aviation..

Major Shaheb

BANNED
Reaction score
http://http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=324713997636721&set=a.135156596592463.29158.135153656592757&type=1&relevant_count=1

Got this photo in Facebook today. Can't believe my own eyes...

523470_324713997636721_1544635187_n.jpg

Or may be its the Chinese copy of that Z-9 for our army along with navy .

MHJ here is the culprit who changed operator list of that wiki article

p_001.jpg

No, Vaia...I didn't change any wiki page's list there .
I am not...I am using internet via a Ollo modem & you are talking about a Citycell line...!!

But, Why are you blaming me for that ?

No, Vaia...I didn't change any wiki page's list there .
I am not...I am using internet via a Ollo modem & you are talking about a Citycell line...!!

But, Why are you blaming me for that ?

i didnt blame you, its just another random Bangladeshi who edited the page...

Its Harbin Z9.... europeans dont do arms deal in secret, i couldnt find single european source........

Its Harbin Z9.... europeans dont do arms deal in secret, i couldnt find single european source........

Awww...Understood !
I thought others...

So, It's could be a " Harbin Z-9 " ...!!

isn't Z9 a variant of AS565?

Just interested to know, what is Bangladesh's stand on considering getting attack helicopters? I know that your need may not be so great but CAS is critical in any Army.

Has BAA considered getting attack helos?

Just interested to know, what is Bangladesh's stand on considering getting attack helicopters? I know that your need may not be so great but CAS is critical in any Army.

Has BAA considered getting attack helos?

BAA utilizes the 6 Mi-171SH in BAF inventory and also all the Helicopters in Bangladesh armed forces (UH-1N, Mi-171, AS-565) are armed. except for the Training and VIP helicopters.

Back
Top Bottom