Europe vs Amercia who would win?

• Europe

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • America

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Shattered

Reaction score
Even though I am against war and I hate bloodshed. I saw this topic on an other forum I visit but the topic wasn't very debatable since the Euro members said they would win and Americans said they would. since most of the people on this site are from Asia I think you would provide a better answers =p.

So my question is who would win in a war (that would never happen or at least I hope it won't) between Europe *Excluding Russia* and America *excluding south America and including Canada*.

Please if you can and aren't a lazy *** (like me) Provide a bit of explanation to why do you think your side would win.

Also another thing I wanted to discuses is who do you think would join in the war and would take which side?

I believe we would win tbh cause loads of people would be willing to help us since well , south park reference * 3rd of the world hates the use*

meh anyways what do you guys think?

US for sure.

Reasons

US has military bases in Europe .. not vise versa.

They have an effective ballistic missile shield.

War would be mainly based in European land, so more collateral damage for Europe.

Centralized command for US, while Europe has too many decision makers hence more confusion.

Advanced military and weaponry.

US navy much advanced than Europe and can land anywhere with Carriers.

Just my 2 cents.

i think it will be Europe because their combined GDP, military budget and military power is way more than US and HALF OF THE WORLD IS NOT PISSED AT THEN......

:rofl::rofl: Is this a joke - Militarily Europe is no threat to America.Europe would be butchered in the sea by US Navy if it tries to attack mainland USA.European people don't have appetite for war nowadays where as Americans would have far more appetite if their mainland is attacked by Europe (I am assuming Europe Attacks America as i don't see why America would attack it's own little puppets)..Europe = America is a joke of a comparison.IMHO Even Russia can take care of Europe on it's own.Long story short, Europe is America's *****.

Last edited:
US for sure!!!!

If we think about technology than US is capable of fighting any continent one at a time that include Asia, Europe, Africa or South America. US can fight and destroy but cannot win.

i think it will be Europe because their combined GDP, military budget and military power is way more than US and HALF OF THE WORLD IS NOT PISSED AT THEN......

US contributes 50 % of the World Defense Spending ...:angel:

US for sure. Europeans don't like war anymore.

USA(assuming no use of nukes)
reasons

(assuming usa deems this war is a fight for its very survival thus brings in most of its forces from abroad to fight europe) us navy will ensure the American mainland will not be invaded(while laying waste to European shores in preparation to the arrival of marines and general army) while the same cannot be said for the Europeans

us defence spending is far greater than Europe's and the combine European GDP is about the same(bit larger) as America thus both side can afford to spend about the same but America has been spending more for longer.

America has more space assets than Europeans resulting in better communication, command, real-time mapping, spying, intelligence gathering, working GPS etc etc.

though less than 200, America still has the world best in-service fighter in the shape of the F-22, in a serious air war America can be expect to take very advantage of its formidable(unmatched) air power and make more if necessary

America is one country, its command ladder is well defined while Europe is not one country and things such as jurisdiction and unified goals and plans must be worked out.

however if we bring in other players things may get complicated, it all depends on who started the war and why until we know that we cant even guess who will join which side

My question is why would they start a WAR between themselves, while they r having a great time together by killing innocent people on the name of so called war on terror....

Last edited:
US for sure.

Reasons

US has military bases in Europe .. not vise versa.

They have an effective ballistic missile shield.

War would be mainly based in European land, so more collateral damage for Europe.

Centralized command for US, while Europe has too many decision makers hence more confusion.

Advanced military and weaponry.

US navy much advanced than Europe and can land anywhere with Carriers.

Just my 2 cents.

In addition a future rivalry among EU

Europe are bunch of Pussies, they arent gona win

The "pussies" less than a hundred years back controlled most of the world.

Fatigue of war after seeing 2 major ones on her soil does not make anyone "pussies"

The "pussies" less than a hundred years back controlled most of the world.

Fatigue of war after seeing 2 major ones on her soil does not make anyone "pussies"

yeah a hundred years back, if you exclude Russia, they simply cant

pointless thread nways

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom