What's new

Europe will soon starve out of Energy in 1-5 years

population:

russia 143.405 million

italia 60.92 million

How comes that not even half as much italians are as productive as double as much russians? You must be some lazy bastards. :D But it has a nice side effect.

GDP per capita 29.000€ for italia... and 6.800 € in russia. You guys economy is patheticly weak.

stop lying russias gdp per was 14.8 thousand dollars, italy 34.7

its 10 867€ for russia and 25 459€ for italy

population:

russia 143.405 million

italia 60.92 million

How comes that not even half as much italians are as productive as double as much russians? You must be some lazy bastards. :D But it has a nice side effect.

GDP per capita 29.000€ for italia... and 6.800 € in russia. You guys economy is patheticly weak.

also gdp ppp = russia 3.3 trillion, italy 2 trillion

sorry but this is laughable. You do realize that Russia sells its gas under market prize to china and basicly becomes chinas bitch now? Beside that we talk about years here. It will take years before the first gas will flow to china. who knows what happenes until then. Putin could be long dead.

not true, china will pay a bit less than europe
0_f1a0a_796d29ee_XXXL

and we negotiated that 38 billion cm will be delivered but we can stock it to 60, so we have some room to renegotiated next time a higher price. And most importantly we can build the infrastructure to deliver gas to all of asia with our LNG station in valdivostock

mmw20120505a_lge.jpg

Last edited:
stop lying russias gdp per was 14.8 thousand dollars, italy 34.7

its 10 867€ for russia and 25 459€ for italy

also gdp ppp = russia 3.3 trillion, italy 2 trillion

not true, china will pay a bit less than europe
0_f1a0a_796d29ee_XXXL

and we negotiated that 38 billion cm will be delivered but we can stock it to 60, so we have some room to renegotiated next time a higher price. And most importantly we can build the infrastructure to deliver gas to all of asia with our LNG station in valdivostock

mmw20120505a_lge.jpg

are you proud to be chinas bitch? Congratulations to China, Putin sold put. I think best for China would be to simply take east russia. It is asian anyways. As far i know china already settles much population there. They will habe full support of europe. :)

are you proud to be chinas bitch? Congratulations to China, Putin sold put. I think best for China would be to simply take east russia. It is asian anyways. As far i know china already settles much population there. They will habe full support of europe. :)

you mindset shows why russia needs to cooperate with china. Also its not gonna happen china has themselves problems with declining population in the north

you mindset shows why russia needs to cooperate with china. Also its not gonna happen china has themselves problems with declining population in the north

you dont want cooperation with us? I dont believe you. Russia sees itself as european nation and part of europe. Russian history is deeply connected with europe. Czarina Katharina the great, the german empress of russia for example. St. Petersburg as great european city. You know as much as evryone else that russia is part of europe and always will be.

sorry but this is laughable. You do realize that Russia sells its gas under market prize to china and basicly becomes chinas bitch now? Beside that we talk about years here. It will take years before the first gas will flow to china. who knows what happenes until then. Putin could be long dead.

As for italy, thanks that you care so much for our economy, So far we have still a grater economy than russia. It is normal for any economy to have ups and downs. If you believe this recession is forever than you have no clue how economy works.

Same goes for your super power comment. The EU is the world greatest economy. The continent with highest living standards and highest infrastructure levels. What else you want to be happy?
One can expect such rubbish from a Bangladeshi.

Tall about yourself Indian.

Btw - BD GDP/capita is holding in on India as it is now 1200 dollars.
Let me guess, you will soon reach India according to your hypotheses.:lol:
Like I said, more rubbish from the Bangladeshi.

Let me guess, you will soon reach India according to your hypotheses.:lol:
Like I said, more rubbish from the Bangladeshi.

MarkusS has finally found a friend on this forum.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom