What's new

European court fines Turkey in the case of Kurdish boy slain by police

I am as Muslims as it gets. but we were never brothers sorry to say. Brothers are supposed to be equal.
:crazy:

إنما المؤمنون إخوة فأصلحوا بين أخويكم واتقوا الله لعلكم ترحمون

The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.

[Surah Hujurat 49:10]

Do you deny this ayet in the quran?

@T-123456 im not talking about terrorists here im talking about good kurds who can see through the PKK's lies.

Last edited:
:crazy:

إنما المؤمنون إخوة فأصلحوا بين أخويكم واتقوا الله لعلكم ترحمون

The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah, that you may receive mercy.

[Surah Hujurat 49:10]

Do you deny this ayet in the quran?

@T-123456 im not talking about terrorists here im talking about good kurds who can see through the PKK's lies.

You missed the most important part of that Sura '' So make reconciliation between your brothers''. Making reconciliation is what makes us brothers. Not just being Muslim per automatic. Al Qaeda are also Muslims. Are Al Qaeda members your brothers per automatic?

Make reconciliation. You are not even ready to accept the turkish state terror committed against Kurds and you are talking about brotherhood. There can never be brotherhood between us. End of discussion. Dont throw around Surahs you can not live up to.

You should make a difference between Kurds(in Turkey) which are our brothers and the Pkk which are scum.
Bohaz is a Pkk supporter.

Most Kurds are PKK supporters. So what I am or what I am not does not matter. By calling PKK scum you are calling majority of Kurds scum. Not exactly a 'brotherly' thing to do.

You missed the most important part of that Sura '' So make reconciliation between your brothers''. Making reconciliation is what makes us brothers. Not just being Muslim per automatic. Al Qaeda are also Muslims. Are Al Qaeda members your brothers per automatic?

Make reconciliation. You are not even ready to accept the turkish state terror committed against Kurds and you are talking about brotherhood. There can never be brotherhood between us. End of discussion. Dont throw around Surahs you can not live up to.

Most Kurds are PKK supporters. So what I am or what I am not does not matter. By calling PKK scum you are calling majority of Kurds scum. Not exactly a 'brotherly' thing to do.
It is clear by your statements that you are racist by claiming that a turk and a kurd can never be brothers therefore it is not necessary to respond to any of your statements. You clealy dont seek to wish to mend ties rather you seek to break them. I will follow the advice of my fellow turkish members and stop responding to your statements.

It is clear by your statements that you are racist by claiming that a turk and a kurd can never be brothers therefore it is not necessary to respond to any of your statements. You clealy dont seek to wish to mend ties rather you seek to break them. I will follow the advice of my fellow turkish members and stop responding to your statements.

Yes. Im the racist right? You are the one who is not able to condemn the racist attacks towards Kurds by the turkish state. This must mean you support those attacks. The racist here is you. Nobody will fall for your brotherhood attack. If you can condemn the attack against Kurdish kids then we can be brothers. Until then we are not brothers.

Back
Top Bottom