What's new

Even in worst war condition can pakistan and india use their nuclear weapon ?

Even in worst war condition can pakistan and india use their nuclear weapon ?

• Why not! They will use it.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • NO! They will not use it

• Can't say anything

• It will depend on USA and Russia strategy

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hellofriends

BANNED
Reaction score
I always listen by the pakistani and indian media that pakistan and india has nuclear warheads. i just want to ask to member of the defence.pk that even in extreme war condition can India and pakistan use their nuclear weapon????

Before Giving the answer please don't forget the result and effect of nuclear attack.

Little Request:
1: Please don't troll
2: Only give only reasonable Answer/post

Last edited:
this kind of threads should not b created,after a little time u can see trolls,abuse,verbal volleys anything that is on the forum on this threads

it will start with LCA(low combat aircraft) and JF-17(joint failure 17) and end with failed state and toilets

I always listen by the pakistani and indian media that pakistan and india has nuclear warheads. i just want to ask to member of the defence.pk that even in extreme war condition can India and pakistan use their nuclear weapon????

Before Giving the answer please don't forget the result and effect of nuclear attack.
Do you think these are just for showoff....

Billions are being spent on nukes...

Pakistan will use anything for its defence....Now dont say the circumstances and reaction by India And Pakistan will be completely destroyed and India will remain etc etc...Already heard a lot of it....

this kind of threads should not b created,after a little time u can see trolls,abuse,verbal volleys anything that is on the forum on this threads

it will start with LCA(low combat aircraft) and JF-17(joint failure 17) and end with failed state and toilets
You removed your frustration by writing Joint failure ?????

Scare?:lol:, but i don't think very many people will be interesting in this kind of idiot nuclear imagination thread, so, no worry.:argh:

U should have had a option that reads "Pakistan will first use it and then India massively retaliates".

My vote for that.

It will depend on USA and Russia strategy..If US intervenes before anything major is done such as break of communication between Pakistan's South and North or capture of Kashmir by Pakistan Forces then no nukes would be used.

@mjnaushad... in JF-17 or as he said Joint failure is in service with a squadron AND MORE being tested with 4 Pakistani avionics and 1 chinese avionics and western avionics are being searched for while Block II is in development... While L.C.A= Low crappy aircraft is still in testing after more then 4 deacades and russian,israeli and eu involvement.

Last edited:
@mjnaushad... in JF-17 or as he said Joint failure is in service with a squadron being tested with 4 Pakistani avionics and 1 chinese avionics and western avionics are being searched for while Block II is in development... hile L.C.A= Low crappy aircraft is still in testing after more then 4 deacades and russian,israeli and eu involvement.

no one said this. he was just requesting that please don't troll.

U should have had a option that reads "Pakistan will first use it and then India massively retaliates".

My vote for that.

Who has more nukes?(PAKISTAN)
Il vote for the one who can cause MASSIVE DESTRUCTION through its MORE NUKES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom