What's new

Every Muslim brother has a Sikh sister!This Pakistani man’s message to Gurmehar Kaur is going viral

Leave him bro.

Javkass thinks hundreds of thousands of Muslims from eastern Panjab teleported.

Majority Muslim cities of eastern Panjab were cleansed and today there aren't even 0.001% Panjabi Muslims in indian Panjab.
Its sad that they don't know that amritsar district was muslim majority so was batala,ludhihana,gurdaspur,kapurthala so basically most of the doab region and east punjabs majha region and parts of the malwa region.

A Punjabi from Pakistan should mind his own business when a punjabi from other side of the border, with whom he shares a common culture and genetics, is in trouble .

But its all kosher for a guy sitting 2000 miles away in a Tamil nado call center to express his regret and further extend his material and diplomatic support to some sectarian outlaws in Balochistan , f logic

Last edited:
Only cowards threaten a little girl when there is a big army across the border who is ready to give them the fight that they want. Heck even Kashmiris would be willing to fight them if they are itching for one. Instead they want to jump like retard monkeys and threaten a paternal orphan. It's also messed up to these bhapa Sikhs from Delhi with last names like Makkar also jumping into the fray.

And excuse me, we all live on the same planet. Even if Pakistani Punjabis had nothing in common with the Indian side they have a right to express their opinion.

Extremist who ? Forgot 1984 ?

Regarding OP, pretty much every Punjabi including me (both Hindu and Sikh) sees Gurmehar as their sister. She has nothing to be afraid of, we are ready to die before the fascists get to lay a hand on her.
First of all it's lame to bring religion here..The party he is a member of mostly Hindu,the voices she is getting support from are Hindus as well as Sikhs..First time after that incident I saw here in PDF it is being seen in religious context..
She got no rape threat & running propagandas of her whom..So you are right she definitely need not be worried.
Plz don't start a irrelevant debate on religion or such..

First of all it's lame to bring religion here..The party he is a member of mostly Hindu,the voices she is getting support from are Hindus as well as Sikhs..First time after that incident I saw here in PDF it is being seen in religious context..
She got no rape threat & running propagandas of her whom..So you are right she definitely need not be worried.

I'm referring to threats by ABVP buddy, it's affiliated to RSS. I know she is getting support from Hindus and Sikhs.

Extremist who ? Forgot 1984 ?

Regarding OP, pretty much every Punjabi including me (both Hindu and Sikh) sees Gurmehar as their sister. She has nothing to be afraid of, we are ready to die before the fascists get to lay a hand on her.

Oh look a castiest liberal.

It's also messed up to these bhapa Sikhs from Delhi with last names like Makkar also jumping into the fray.

I'm referring to threats by ABVP buddy, it's affiliated to RSS. I know she is getting support from Hindus and Sikhs.
She is no saint buddy.She is a part of commi.Don't talk me about threat of RSS or such.She made all things up..
The profile where the threat was tweeted was made by AISA itself..Now she is nowhere near Delhi.

@The Eagle I believe this thread should be locked before it evolves into a full troll fest. It is evident we do not have the intellectual capacity to discuss things other than war mongering on this forum.

Most Sikhs in Delhi are bhapa. I didn't say anything bad about them and it doesn't make me a casteist.

Could you elaborate the term Bhapa? For whom it's used?

Here is what I found online.

Nihang Fateh Singh ousted Master Tara Singh from the Shiromani Akali Dal, ascribing Tara Singh’s professorial leanings as a sign of weakness implicit in the caste to which he belonged, rejecting him as a meek Bhapa – a pejorative slang for the merchant-class Khatris – in an open forum

https://www.newslaundry.com/2014/05/31/bluestar-baby-boomers

Everyone, no need to quote any troll, just report and move-on. Once a soft reminder is being given in open thread, means, follow the norms and maintain civility. Discuss the content/matter with manners without any offense.

Sure, I'd rather not do it here because we've already been warned by the mods. But anyway, it's right that Bhapa refers to merchant class Sikhs particularly those who've immigrated from Rawalpindi, Peshawar and Multan but I don't think it is a pejorative slang. At least I'm not using it as such.
Well, it's for people here to judge. Anyway my last post on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom