What's new

Every Muslim brother has a Sikh sister!This Pakistani man’s message to Gurmehar Kaur is going viral

Only cowards threaten a little girl when there is a big army across the border who is ready to give them the fight that they want. Heck even Kashmiris would be willing to fight them if they are itching for one. Instead they want to jump like retard monkeys and threaten a paternal orphan. It's also messed up to these bhapa Sikhs from Delhi with last names like Makkar also jumping into the fray.

And excuse me, we all live on the same planet. Even if Pakistani Punjabis had nothing in common with the Indian side they have a right to express their opinion.

Speaking of cowards and "retard monkeys", here is a slice of history for you.

When both kids of Guru Gobind singh were captured my muslims and bricked alive by Nawab Wazir khan of Sirhind in 1705, NO sikh had the courage to cremate these kids.

In such times, it was a Hindu "Baniya" called Diwan Todar Mal who risked his life and requested the bodies to be given to him for cremation.

The muslim then seeking to humiliate the Sikhs further, declared that the cremation COULD NOT BE DONE on Muslim land. And the price of land for cremating these two kids was to cover the required land with Gold.

And that is what Todar Mal did, pay off the muslims to ensure a decent send off the dead sikh kids.

450160_orig.jpg

Needless to say this action only served to anger Wazir Khan and Todar Mal and his entire family had to then flee from their homes only to fade away into oblivion.

God forbid, the next time you need help, remember these "retard monkeys" to help you. :sick: :tdown:

here is a slice of history

uumm yeah Todar Mal was a hero and I didn't slander Hindus, I'm specifically referring to the people who threatened her. Please don't bother trying to drag me into a trolling contest, I'm not interested.

Speaking of cowards and "retard monkeys", here is a slice of history for you.

When both kids of Guru Gobind singh were captured my muslims and bricked alive by Nawab Wazir khan of Sirhind in 1705, NO sikh had the courage to cremate these kids.

In such times, it was a Hindu "Baniya" called Diwan Todar Mal who risked his life and requested the bodies to be given to him for cremation.

The muslim then seeking to humiliate the Sikhs further, declared that the cremation COULD NOT BE DONE on Muslim land. And the price of land for cremating these two kids was to cover the required land with Gold.

And that is what Todar Mal did, pay off the muslims to ensure a decent send off the dead sikh kids.

450160_orig.jpg

Needless to say this action only served to anger Wazir Khan and Todar Mal and his entire family had to then flee from their homes only to fade away into oblivion.

God forbid, the next time you need help, remember these "retard monkeys" to help you. :sick: :tdown:

Cool story man. No one gives a shit.

Extremist who ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Blue_Star
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabeg_Singh
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/07/02/world/general-promises-to-punish-sikh-mutineers.html
And the list goes on and on ........

We don't have a problem with Pakistanis, not on religious lines at least. You're going to have to find somebody else to fight for Hindutva. We're just happy to co-exist with everybody sorry.

Proof of your "co-existence" with everybody from the Rahitnamas.

C52uqtYWYAAP5CV.jpg

Cool story man. No one gives a shit.

And that is where you are wrong. PLENTY of people gives a $hit. And for good reason.

Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

Proof of your "co-existence" with everybody from the Rahitnamas.

C52uqtYWYAAP5CV.jpg

And that is where you are wrong. PLENTY of people gives a $hit. And for good reason.

Those who forget the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it.

The rahitnama doesn't mention anything about Muslims bro, pasting a random article doesn't help. It mentions not eating halaal meat. Also
ਮੜ੍ਹੀ ਦੇਵ ਗੋਰਲ ਤਜੈ ਔਰ ਨ ਪੰਥ ਪੁਜਵਾਇ
Meaning don't go to Hindu temples and memorials.

Anyway, Sikh rehat doesn't have anything to do with hate. Guru Gobind Singh wrote a letter to Aurangzeb forgiving everything, you think he would have wanted us to hate?

Anyway, this is my last post on this thread. I can see you are trying your hardest to troll me, please spare me. Plenty of Pakistanis on these forums will be too happy to fight for that privilege. :-)

The rahitnama doesn't mention anything about Muslims bro, pasting a random article doesn't help. It mentions not eating halaal meat. Also
ਮੜ੍ਹੀ ਦੇਵ ਗੋਰਲ ਤਜੈ ਔਰ ਨ ਪੰਥ ਪੁਜਵਾਇ
Meaning don't go to Hindu temples and memorials.

Anyway, Sikh rehat doesn't have anything to do with hate. Guru Gobind Singh wrote a letter to Aurangzeb forgiving everything, you think he would have wanted us to hate?

Anyway, this is my last post on this thread. I can see you are trying your hardest to troll me, please spare me. Plenty of Pakistanis on these forums will be too happy to fight for that privilege. :-)

LOL....I can see that you are in denial. Too bad you cannot handle the Truth. :coffee:

https://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-rehat-maryada/chaupa-singh-rahit-nama

Attitude towards Muslims

"Never associate with a Muslim nor trust his word. Never drink water from a Muslim's hands, never eat his food, and never sleep in his company. Do not be influenced by anything a Muslim may say. Muslims have no respect for the religious obligations of caste and the cow. A Gursikh should not enter a Muslim mosque nor accept the authority of a mullah or a qazi. Never touch a Muslim woman. Never eat meat from animals killed according to the Muslim rite (kuttha). Do not distribute or eat karah prasad in the company of Muslims. Never eat sweets or any other food offered as an oblation by a Muslim official. Religious discourse should not be held with Muslims. A Gursikh should never delegate the management of his household affairs to a Muslim. He should never entrust his sword to a Muslim and then walk on ahead. Never invite a Muslim to recite the Kalima nor attend the mourning ceremony for a deceased Muslim. A Gursikh should never reverently place on his kes anything inscribed in Arabic. Gursikhs who are employed by a Turkish administration may be forgiven any unavoidable transgressions which may result from their employment, except for the following three offences that can never be pardoned: (1) Killing a daughter. (2) Cutting of one's hair or beard. (3) Taking poisonous substances (i.e. smoking a hookah). Never touch a Mughal's feet nor eat food which lie leaves. The command of the Guru is, `Fight the barbarians! Destroy them all!' [10, 31, 80, 120-1, 137, 330, 372, 384-6, 407, 436, 441-2, 444-6, 472, 541]

Hindu Conventions

A Gursikh must not wear either a sacred thread or a frontal mark. He must never offer prayers at any tomb, cenotaph, or sacred pool, nor at a shrine dedicated to Gugga Pir. He should not worship at the shrines of deceased Hindus and he should not enter a Hindu temple. Sikh marriages should be performed by Brahmans. Brahman Sikhs should receive double the deference and attention normally bestowed on a Sikh. The ashes of a deceased Sikh should be deposited in the Ganga. On the anniversary of a father's death, a shraddh ceremony should be held. [20, 24, 45-6, 120, 137, 387, 406]

LOL....I can see that you are in denial. Too bad you cannot handle the Truth. :coffee:

https://www.allaboutsikhs.com/sikh-rehat-maryada/chaupa-singh-rahit-nama

Attitude towards Muslims

"Never associate with a Muslim nor trust his word. Never drink water from a Muslim's hands, never eat his food, and never sleep in his company. Do not be influenced by anything a Muslim may say. Muslims have no respect for the religious obligations of caste and the cow. A Gursikh should not enter a Muslim mosque nor accept the authority of a mullah or a qazi. Never touch a Muslim woman. Never eat meat from animals killed according to the Muslim rite (kuttha). Do not distribute or eat karah prasad in the company of Muslims. Never eat sweets or any other food offered as an oblation by a Muslim official. Religious discourse should not be held with Muslims. A Gursikh should never delegate the management of his household affairs to a Muslim. He should never entrust his sword to a Muslim and then walk on ahead. Never invite a Muslim to recite the Kalima nor attend the mourning ceremony for a deceased Muslim. A Gursikh should never reverently place on his kes anything inscribed in Arabic. Gursikhs who are employed by a Turkish administration may be forgiven any unavoidable transgressions which may result from their employment, except for the following three offences that can never be pardoned: (1) Killing a daughter. (2) Cutting of one's hair or beard. (3) Taking poisonous substances (i.e. smoking a hookah). Never touch a Mughal's feet nor eat food which lie leaves. The command of the Guru is, `Fight the barbarians! Destroy them all!' [10, 31, 80, 120-1, 137, 330, 372, 384-6, 407, 436, 441-2, 444-6, 472, 541]

Hindu Conventions

A Gursikh must not wear either a sacred thread or a frontal mark. He must never offer prayers at any tomb, cenotaph, or sacred pool, nor at a shrine dedicated to Gugga Pir. He should not worship at the shrines of deceased Hindus and he should not enter a Hindu temple. Sikh marriages should be performed by Brahmans. Brahman Sikhs should receive double the deference and attention normally bestowed on a Sikh. The ashes of a deceased Sikh should be deposited in the Ganga. On the anniversary of a father's death, a shraddh ceremony should be held. [20, 24, 45-6, 120, 137, 387, 406]

From your own source

Piara Singh Padam explains the writing of the Chaupa Singh Rahit-nama as follows: After Bhai Chaupa Singh, assisted by faithful Sikhs, had prepared the first rahit-nama Bhai Sital Singh Bahurupia wrote a fair copy and had it approved by the Guru on 7 Jeth S. 1757 [1700 CE]. Chaupa Singh himself mentions this.

The Rahit-nama that now appears under the name of Chaupa Singh cannot possibly be this version, if in fact any such document was ever written.

Guru Gobind Singh's bodyguards were Pathans (yes they betrayed him). Do you think he didn't follow his own Rehatnama?

From your own source

Piara Singh Padam explains the writing of the Chaupa Singh Rahit-nama as follows: After Bhai Chaupa Singh, assisted by faithful Sikhs, had prepared the first rahit-nama Bhai Sital Singh Bahurupia wrote a fair copy and had it approved by the Guru on 7 Jeth S. 1757 [1700 CE]. Chaupa Singh himself mentions this.

The Rahit-nama that now appears under the name of Chaupa Singh cannot possibly be this version, if in fact any such document was ever written.

Guru Gobind Singh's bodyguards were Pathans (yes they betrayed him). Do you think he didn't follow his own Rehatnama?

LOL.... more denial ?

You are free to caste aspirations on your own holy book. :lol: ...... what do I care.

However what I have written, is the reality. Your Rahit nama does tell the Khalsa how to treat muslims.

What you do with that teaching it is your business.

LOL.... more denial ?

You are free to caste aspirations on your own holy book. :lol: ...... what do I care.

However what I have written, is the reality. Your Rahit nama does tell the Khalsa how to treat muslims.

What you do with that teaching it is your business.

LOL more trolling?

:yay:The Guru Granth Sahib does not contain any rahit nama, all these versions are written by people not by Gurus. Try trolling harder, our scriptures do not talk about how to treat Muslims.

Let's invite more Sikhs, we probably know more about our religion than a guy who discovered Google :wave:

@yuba @Miripiri

LOL more trolling?

:yay:The Guru Granth Sahib does not contain any rahit nama, all these versions are written by people not by Gurus. Try trolling harder, our scriptures do not talk about how to treat Muslims.

Let's invite more Sikhs, we probably know more about our religion than a guy who discovered Google :wave:

@yuba @Miripiri

LOL.... strawman argument ?

Who said the Guru granth sahib contains any rahit nama ? :cheesy:

The guru granth does not contain anything about the Khalsa either :lol:

So does that mean the Khalsa is not part of the sikh religion ? :wave:

:bunny: What other "holy book" do we have then? :lol: What a chief, I'm clicking the "ignore" button go fart somewhere else.

LOL...dude the world "Rahimat" of Rahimat Nama comes from the urdu "Rahmat" meaning divine mercy.

Nama means "gift" (divine) in urdu.

So the name itself is "gift of divine mercy" a.k.a a Holy book. :lol:

Payback is a bitch is it not?
Beside Indian ladies prefer Pakistani men. It's all to do with toolkit. Just ask them.

Sorry couldn't resist loooool

In real life they can't shout as they would get a knocked the Fuc# out. They however can be very brave on.the computer

:lol: You produce a video and you pay back???

The point is you people have vehemently denied the surgical strike shows who is the aggressor. What are you waiting for? India said it did surgical strikes. Pakistan should have started a war with India using surgical strikes as an excuse.

They get to WUSS out of a war by claiming that the surgical strikes were fake :P

The same way US did not find Osama in pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom