What's new

Ex general released from prison

سال کی پرفارمنس:
ایک بننگلہ دیش
دوسرا کنگلہ دیش
خلیل الرحمن​
Anyway, the crime nature is different.

The question is that if Bajwa framed him, will bajwa be arrested? Lt Gen Shoaib raised the same Q in a different manner that why he was sentenced 14 years then reduced to 5 years? Either the first verdict overestimated (injustice) or the 2nd verdict followed 'law of necessity or 'matti pao'

What kind of 'robust' system is that!

What is there left to spy about Pakistan. Promise of a green card, a dinner in a posh hotel over few glasses of sherbat and a white man company and all generals get weak in their knees. Only secrets they do want to keep is from their own nation. I will never trust these generals again, compromised, greedy and above the law.
once again,
I urge you not to humiliate yourself. do some research before your snide one-liners, and paint brushing everything together without a bit of fact checking.
your shit commentary on army will have more traction if there is some truth on the allegation.

don't bundle up everything together. this general was never accused of spying. there are 2 other cases that are unrelated where the spies did get death sentence.

he wrote article and participated in a meeting to sit as an observer in an international wargaming. he claims he had notified the GHQ and sought approval but in the end never participated in the exercise.
but he was charged for misconduct and uncharacteristically punished for 14 years due to some old unrelated grudge Gen Bajwa held against him.
he had served 2.5 years already and had a review of his case where it was found that the punishment for the alleged misconduct was too excessive.

سال کی پرفارمنس:
ایک بننگلہ دیش
دوسرا کنگلہ دیش
خلیل الرحمن​
Anyway, the crime nature is different.

The question is that if Bajwa framed him, will bajwa be arrested? Lt Gen Shoaib raised the same Q in a different manner that why he was sentenced 14 years then reduced to 5 years? Either the first verdict overestimated (injustice) or the 2nd verdict followed 'law of necessity or 'matti pao'

What kind of 'robust' system is that!
thanks for caring to watch that video. I had already explained that to another poster who ordered me to delete my post because it fell in the category of treachery. a friends son is working in GHQ Jags branch and had told us that the review case was being sent back constantly by Gen Bajwa while he was still in service.
this guy was never ever charged for spying. his issue was possible misconduct and carelessness due to a participation in a meeting with a think thank and a company that runs realistic but game based wargaming on a global scale where there are hundreds if not thousands of participants.
he has already served 2.5 years, had a dishonorable discharge and all his pension and benefits taken away. he is done. whether or not he is eventually wound innocent and his punishment excessive and unjust, it doesn't matter. the kind of media trial he has faced at the hands of Qazis and judges of the internet and the type of shit his family had to face , I wont be surprised that he will have mental and physical illness until his death,

Last edited:
This is a crime against Pakistan, the nation, and the people

There is no justification or room for leniency in treason
yes, Unless if the charges are unfounded. and there is personal grudge at play.
sadly the Pak military hatred is so blinding that people are willing to eat any shit that is thrown at them just to express their hatred. without bothering to check that his case was toally different and not related to spying.
the ones who were charged for spying were served death sentences.

his was the case of misconduct and carelessness due to his position but the punishment was excessive compared to the crime but sadly it took 2.5 years for the review because the previous GHQ leadership suffered from personal grudges.

As i always say, these generals are of same breed. They will always protect the ones of their own breed. They will not let harm come to one of their own, even if that involves being a traitor.
The brigadier was hanged, while general was sentenced for the nearly same nature of crimes and now he is released.
This should tell you why i say they protect their same breed brothers.
Khan saaab, please

his case is different. general or no general . there is no leniency. generals sons are drummed out of PMA on the last day for misconduct. rank is no protection if the charges are real.
the media reporting is pathetic. he was punished for a policy violation for writing an article and participating in a meeting with international think tank. his case is in no way related to the other two guys.

how do I know? a friends son is Lt col in JAGs branch and has dealt with the case it was filed for review few times but previous leadership didn't allow it. as far as I know he fell off with Gen Bajwa and his carelessness gave the vengeful Gen Bajwa an opportunity.
do Watch Haider Mehdis' (former army officer now in Canada) blogs he will tell you in detail how mean spirited vengeful Gen Bajwa is because he and his family has personally suffered Gen Bajwa revenge.

there are no angels in GHQ but we must put hatred aside and criticize only where the criticism is valid.

DM me and we can talk over it in detail.

I think a major quid pro quo going on with the yanks, which includes release of a Pakistani women in US prison.

that general got into trouble for speaking up against Gen Bajwa and Gen Bajwa is known to keep grudges against people.

the spying charges against him were very flimsy it was apparently an online scenario game where he was invited as an analyst or advisor something similar we shared on our forum,
he claims he even got the clearance to be part of that and in the end he didn't participate but this was enough to use as a reason to punish him. the JAGs branch of GHQ knew that they didnt have valid case against him and it was just a matter of time once Gen bajwa had left that the appeal was to be made to COAS and allow a review.
What you say presents a ridiculous picture of armed forces.
Is it a personal enterprise?
Man running army acts like no hold barred?
If what u say is correct you are accepting it is military Inc ruling a dominion so plz stop defending their crimes.

once again,
I urge you not to humiliate yourself. do some research before your snide one-liners, and paint brushing everything together without a bit of fact checking.
your shit commentary on army will have more traction if there is some truth on the allegation.

don't bundle up everything together. this general was never accused of spying. there are 2 other cases that are unrelated where the spies did get death sentence.

he wrote article and participated in a meeting to sit as an observer in an international wargaming. he claims he had notified the GHQ and sought approval but in the end never participated in the exercise.
but he was charged for misconduct and uncharacteristically punished for 14 years due to some old unrelated grudge Gen Bajwa held against him.
he had served 2.5 years already and had a review of his case where it was found that the punishment for the alleged misconduct was too excessive.

thanks for caring to watch that video. I had already explained that to another poster who ordered me to delete my post because it fell in the category of treachery. a friends son is working in GHQ Jags branch and had told us that the review case was being sent back constantly by Gen Bajwa while he was still in service.
this guy was never ever charged for spying. his issue was possible misconduct and carelessness due to a participation in a meeting with a think thank and a company that runs realistic but game based wargaming on a global scale where there are hundreds if not thousands of participants.
he has already served 2.5 years, had a dishonorable discharge and all his pension and benefits taken away. he is done. whether or not he is eventually wound innocent and his punishment excessive and unjust, it doesn't matter. the kind of media trial he has faced at the hands of Qazis and judges of the internet and the type of shit his family had to face , I wont be surprised that he will have mental and physical illness until his death,

Keep on defending the Army generals as they are the chosen ones who have got less to offer what the country hires them for but plenty to say in other fields.
So you are admitting here at the public forum Bajwa alone had such a influence that he can alter the court marshal proceedings? You know very well things do go much deeper then that and there is always chain of command and different levels of decision making bodies and things are assessed on there merits.
The commentary which seems to be shit for you is the sorry state of affairs of our army top brass elements which can't seem to resist the lure of easy picking.

The spying General will flee to his owners in America, while Pak Army will receive some perks, hotel stays and dollars for this service.

Mother Pakistan has such a children who rule over her.

@Irfan Baloch I understand, sir, that the truth is painful, and I get why you're frustrated. Imagine if the people of Pakistan had the ability to give a negative rating to what the Pakistan Army is doing to them and to this country—you'd be shocked.

Enjoy your power to put negative stickers on patriotic Pakistanis. I hope you're loving it.

that general got into trouble for speaking up against Gen Bajwa and Gen Bajwa is known to keep grudges against people.

the spying charges against him were very flimsy it was apparently an online scenario game where he was invited as an analyst or advisor something similar we shared on our forum,
he claims he even got the clearance to be part of that and in the end he didn't participate but this was enough to use as a reason to punish him. the JAGs branch of GHQ knew that they didnt have valid case against him and it was just a matter of time once Gen bajwa had left that the appeal was to be made to COAS and allow a review.
So in other words, Mir Bajwa is a traitor is what you are saying

Agreed.
Any accusation against a member of the Pakistan armed forces spying for America bahadur is an utterly absurd proposition, an oxymoron in fact. There is a very robust mechanism in place to ensure transparency with our overlords. Whatever Uncel Sam needs, it can get it through the system put in place by East India Company.

A General of the Pakistan Army spying for America implies ‘Sovereignty’ when there is actually none at all to begin with.

Last edited:
Generals are never traitor.
Truth is so bitter especially for self assumed patriots and pious than pope people.

"I’m not upset that you lied to me. I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you."

While Bajwa & Co are free nobody in Pak should be in jail.....
Every innocent Pakistani should be in jail while angelic military Inc rule over us.
....but we shall make free from FAUJISTAN with Help from Allah and send them all to 30 years RI like in Great Turkiye.

Last edited:

That is very true. I've no chacha in ISI but a lot of neutral journalists claim that he was put to the fate by Gen Bajwa who is a third class admi with no character at all.

Back
Top Bottom