What's new

Ex-US envoy to UN calls for extracting Pak nukes

Zardari can't even extract nukes if he wanted do.Most likely his balls will be extracted by Army and he does not know the location of nukes anyway.PM Benazir was not even allowed to visit Nuclear Reactor.

let's keep our nukes are safe and iguess 99% of pakistanis are...but if we have to keep our nukes some place let's keep it with a friendly country shal we i.e.CHINA....i trust them over anyone.....

Torpedo

Sorry mate, I gave it a thought deeper than Mariana Trenches, and I still dont agree. Extraction is impossible. No nation, howsoever desperate, will ever give up its safety insurance. Never. GoP, even under mass hypnosis, will never agree (and rightfully so).
I agree with this part. Nukes are our insurance policy, canceling it entails inviting unwanted trouble.

I could see the Taliban getting a hold of it in case if either A) India attempts to disintegrate Pakistan B) US either breaks NWFP or Baluchistan and accept their independence

Really?

Can you give me the Heamaglutinin-Neuraminidase composition of this deadly illness? :woot:

Why are you asking me mate? I thought you being a Bharati should know its composition better, eh?

We know how to respond to this influenza using various appropriate methods ;)

KnightRyder

I could see the Taliban getting a hold of it in case if either A) India attempts to disintegrate Pakistan B) US either breaks NWFP or Baluchistan and accept their independence

C. You actually sitting and doing nothing and inducting PA too late in the day with adequate force levels, and the whole thing getting pushed in as a civil war. That is another scenario mate.

Why are you asking me mate? I thought you being a Bharati should know its composition better, eh?

We know how to respond to this influenza using various appropriate methods

since your post was in direct reply to mine in concurrence to epools, it was imperative that you substantiate your post, however I see you are unable to, so I shall treat it for what it is - rubbish and of no consequence.:blah:

best of luck with your treatments ...... i have seen the effects of your medications throughout the subcontinental history:rofl:

Torpedo

Sorry mate, I gave it a thought deeper than Mariana Trenches, and I still dont agree. Extraction is impossible. No nation, howsoever desperate, will ever give up its safety insurance. Never. GoP, even under mass hypnosis, will never agree (and rightfully so).

OK, let's consider an imaginary situation. I know how much are the chances of this ACTUALLY happening.

Suppose, US Congress and the rest of the world agrees that Pakistan is indeed heading towards failure and should not posses WMDs. Clearly, India would love such a situation and is rightfully trying to make it possible.

Its obvious that US administration is dying to strip Pakistan off its nukes. It will save them a huge headache. If US, taking advantage of fragile economic condition of Pakistan, succeeds in putting a 'condition' for any type of aid to Pakistan, from anywhere, what GoP will do?

The only tricky part is 'making world believe what USA believes'. You can already see the progress on this front. Once this is achieved, rest is, believe me, obvious to come!

And yes, you are right that we can't be sure of complete extraction. But certainly, 80-90 % less nukes would be much better than today! :D

OK, let's consider an imaginary situation. I know how much are the chances of this ACTUALLY happening.

Suppose, US Congress and the rest of the world agrees that Pakistan is indeed heading towards failure and should not posses WMDs. Clearly, India would love such a situation and is rightfully trying to make it possible.

Its obvious that US administration is dying to strip Pakistan off its nukes. It will save them a huge headache. If US, taking advantage of fragile economic condition of Pakistan, succeeds in putting a 'condition' for any type of aid to Pakistan, from anywhere, what GoP will do?

The only tricky part is 'making world believe what USA believes'. You can already see the progress on this front. Once this is achieved, rest is, believe me, obvious to come!

And yes, you are right that we can't be sure of complete extraction. But certainly, 80-90 % less nukes would be much better than today! :D

I would request you to not join the bandwagon of people who have a very active imagination that is all dear sir.

And I would almost describe this on lines similar to IceCold:agree:

Under NO circumstances will GoP voluntarily give up its nukes. And IMO if PA is faced with possibility of them falling into Talib hands, they may as well use it on them, and they shall be justified in the same as its an act WITHIN their own territory and their legal right.

But that means stretching our collective imaginations way too much

Hmmm....

We will see. As I said, I know how much are the chances of this ACTUALLY happening.

By the way, we have seen GoP doing many things it was not supposed to do in any circumstances!

Hmmm....

We will see. As I said, I know how much are the chances of this ACTUALLY happening.

By the way, we have seen GoP doing many things it was not supposed to do in any circumstances!

Care to elaborate on these things?

these nukes are not property of any person they belong to pakistan and 160million pakistani no one is alowed to snatch them
so the west and country which can't see pakistan a nuclear power should stop thinking about our nukes

We're going to cut their hands off if they touch our nukes. They'll have to walk over millions of dead bodies before even thinking of snatching what's ours.

The U.S. Government, under the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations, has never suggested any desire to secure Pakistan's nuclear arsenal by capturing and removing it.

Pakistani anti-Americanism fuels and, in turn, is fueled by this idle matinee chatter. It's B.S but very entertaining fodder for your masses.

There is no single topic at this board upon which rests such heavy speculation without serious substance.

There is no single topic at this board upon which rests such heavy speculation without serious substance.

Look who got here... Mr. credible and his sole truth. Talking about generalising. Not a single topic on this forum is according to Mr. credible with any serious substance. Well, we might as well shut the forum down, right? 100% of what nonsense you spew on this forum is according to my thinking also worthy of being disposable to the bin. The feeling is pretty mutual in that respect.

Last edited:
The U.S. Government, under the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations, has never suggested any desire to secure Pakistan's nuclear arsenal by capturing and removing it.

Pakistani anti-Americanism fuels and, in turn, is fueled by this idle matinee chatter. It's B.S but very entertaining fodder for your masses.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...us-lawmaker-seeks-cap-roll-back-pak-wmds.html

something for you to dissect sir.

"...something for you to dissect sir."

My reply is that those here who are vehemently suggesting the following-

"Its obvious that US administration is dying to strip Pakistan off its nukes. It will save them a huge headache. If US, taking advantage of fragile economic condition of Pakistan, succeeds in putting a 'condition' for any type of aid to Pakistan, from anywhere, what GoP will do?"

need to understand my earlier comment-

"The U.S. Government, under the Clinton, Bush, and Obama administrations, has never suggested any desire to secure Pakistan's nuclear arsenal by capturing and removing it."

Your linked article is highly editorialized and written for a regional audience-

"In a move that could spell the first formal US intervention..."

says enough if not all needed to know where this story's intended.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom