What's new

Exclusive: Supreme Leader's military adviser says Iran's response will be 'against military sites'

wow so what NK - CHINA - RUSSIA - are doing ?
Well, yes you re right.
But notice that these countries are trying to get USA/west to accept them unlike Iran which has opposed terror-factory USA from the start.
Russia in the 90s tried hard to get into EU but got kicked again. Only after many such failed attempts did putin and russia steer east. Similarly china isn't trying to build its own system of the world rather it is trying to fit into the western model of the world.
Regarding NoKo, granted you re correct.

So iran better stop wasting time and get the nukes like Noko. I know Ayatollah Khamenei said no nukes but nukes are like the bug repellant for the global bully.

The Challangers are shaping the course of history

خنک آن قماربازی که بباخت آن چه بودش

بنماند هیچش الا هوس قمار دیگر

Can you kindly translate the quoted verse? and who is the poet?

Yes, I'm not a war monger, but once your naive president with no understanding of politics or military affairs reaches tensions to a point like this, your opponent will have no choice but to give you a lesson. Your payback is coming. It is only a matter of time.

If you ask me, I don't want to see a war between the US and Iran, but what I want and what is going to happen is two different things. The president can make a wrong decision, but if the decision is made, the US military will have to go through with it, for reasons right or wrong.

In that time, Americans would need to get behind the US military. Iran could give us a lesson perhaps, as I have said before, if the US military and Iranian forces do meet, we would get a bloody nose and Iranian forces would be destroyed.

i see iran pulling out of NPT And uranium cap deal/no weapons soon.. we shiuld be surprised to see them testing a weapon by the end of this year

If you ask me, I don't want to see a war between the US and Iran, but what I want and what is going to happen is two different things. The president can make a wrong decision, but if the decision is made, the US military will have to go through with it, for reasons right or wrong.

In that time, Americans would need to get behind the US military. Iran could give us a lesson perhaps, as I have said before, if the US military and Iranian forces do meet, we would get a bloody nose and Iranian forces would be destroyed.
Iranian forces won't be destroyed because the Iranians are well-organized and you are ignoring the popular support for Iranian forces as well.

But you are right overall. Anyway, as I have said before, both countries will lose a lot in this conflict. Iran will lose civilian infrastructures that will take decades to rebuild, and the US will lose trillions of dollars for military equipment, personnel and financial investments lost or damaged in the upcoming war. You will lose your super power status and your global power projection will be neutralized like today's United Kingdom who used to be the world's most formidable empire just a century ago.

Tomorrow the ceremony will be hold in Tehran which our leader will attend it ...

the next day after tomorrow , there will be a ceremony in birthplace of Sepahbod ...

and its look like IRI need time to prepare people for war and rally them ...

That's too much time. The world is so boring. We want to see an action soon.

you packed bunch of hyena around yourself ...
you should watch yourself ...
the arrogance is the first step of fall ...

When greeks came to court of Darius III of Achemanid and asked him for help against Alexandar , he arrogantly send them away ...
When Muslims were attacking Sassanid , they arrogantly ignored them and continue their in fighting and they thought they could deal with them later ...
When Mongol businessmen were killed by Khawrazm Shah , he thought he could easily deal with mongols ....

Iranian forces won't be destroyed because the Iranians are well-organized and you are ignoring the popular support for Iranian forces as well.

But you are right overall. Anyway, as I have said before, both countries will lose a lot in this conflict. Iran will lose civilian infrastructures that will take decades to rebuild, and the US will lose trillions of dollars for military equipment, personnel and financial investments lost or damaged in the upcoming war. You will lose your super power status and your global power projection will be neutralized like today's United Kingdom who used to be the world's most formidable empire just a century ago.

I disagree, The US can also be very well organized along with support which cancels out the strength that you have mentioned. On the other hand, The US military sophistication and superiority however cannot be matched by the Iranian forces. The US military will have a the resources and capabilities to fight any war, anywhere on the planet.

You have to remember, the US military is the worlds most battle tested and most experienced when it comes to actually fighting a war.

We won't be losing our superpower status as I can only see Iran targeting our bases in the region, nothing more, while the US military can target the whole country of Iran. Casualties and losses on the bases wont dethrone the US as a superpower.

Back
Top Bottom