What's new

Expert who predicted Rwandan genocide warns same could happen in India against Muslims

All I know is that Pakistanis are far more sympathetic to the plight of the Indian Muslims than anyone from your depraved society can ever be.

In an era where Indian Muslims are facing a genocide from your depraved society, your cute remarks are nothing more than what you always do - deflect and redirect from the topic at hand.
See now your dream comes true and PAkistan has started giving PRs , now onus is on you to get out of this shit hole for Muslims called India and you can live with sympathy from PAkistanis in land of pure .
@SIPRA man now have some gutts and pick up a gun to save Indian Muslims ( specially @xeuss ) from this genocide by depraved society
Imo, In future if we ask for a population exchange and GoI actively assists those on the other side to come this side with proper incentives et al... I don't think they will let Hindus go out easily. Hard to part away with cheap labour, servants and prostitutes.

Muslims in India are as "safe and protected" as Hindus.

That's a no brainer.⬇

I mean... CAA has got nothing to do with Muslims even remotely!

I am sorry if facts hurt muh feelings of some punctureputras, but there's not much they can do about it!
The best for PAkistani hindus is to get converted and get rid of the pain they are facing . BJP is a bunch of sissies , you remember they even crumbled under pressure against CAA .
Pakistani hindus please dont expect any help from BJP govt in India as they belive in secularism and any help to Hindu is considerd communal in India so please keep paying fines on behalf of the perpetrators on the name of interfaith harmony
There are three kinds of people on this thread

1. Pakistanis who side with Indian Muslims
2. Pakistanis who make fun of Indian Muslims
3. Hindus who make fun of Indian Muslims

Sad to see that those in the #2 category are no different from those in the #3 category.

Be on the right side of history by choosing #1 and not being a cheerleader of the genocide enablers.
You belongs to which category ? My guess is 2

Last edited:
See now your dream comes true and PAkistan has started giving PRs , now onus is on you to get out of this shit hole Muslims called India and you can live with sympathy from PAkistanis in land of pure .
@SIPRA man now have some gutts and pick up a gun to save Indian Muslims ( specially @xeuss ) from this genocide by depraved society

India is not a shit hole. It is the people who don't have toilets and drink cow urine and eat cow dung who have made it into shit. We just have to get rid of these urine drinking Nazis to make India a better place.

Hindu in Pakistan are far from that. I used to go hiking with one. Train with a Pakistani Christian as well. No issues at all. They are Pakistani and all men are equal in the eys of God. We may nit agree with their faith but they are not inferior. The white in our flag is for the minorities.
Well, looks like even some Pakistanis are ignorant about Pakistan...

India is not a shit hole. It is the people who don't have toilets and drink cow urine and eat cow dung who have made it into shit. We just have to get rid of these urine drinking Nazis to make India a better place.
So when you are starting your Jihad against them ?

Crap so you are not applying for Paksiatni PR.

@SIPRA man now I am confused you are saying muslims are facing genocide in India and @xeuss is saying India is not a shit hole for muslims .First discuss among each other to decide if genocide is going to happen or not ?

Last edited:
There is no both sides, when one side is the victim and the other side the perpetrator that is aided by all elements of the state machinery. The refusal to acknowledge facts is par for the depraved society where discrimination and subjugation is a "way of life" for 5000 years.

This Hindutvadi scum, you have unfortunately to deal with, only understands the language of power. They have absolutely no sense of justice or fair play. See, what China did with them in Galwan, and these people are holding negotiations upon negotiations with them. This is their real "auqaat", which China fully understood. :lol:

And you are an Indian. No need to say any swear words...what can be worse than calling someone an Indian.
Indian Hindu definitely, not much of a difference but a little more specific on the type, just fine tunes it for the imagination. Like some dude squatting over a littered dirty street rubbing cow dung over his face and body...

This Hindutvadi scum, you have unfortunately to deal with, only understands the language of power. They have absolutely no sense of justice or fair play. See, what China did with them in Galwan, and these people are holding negotiations upon negotiations with them. This is their real "auqaat", which China fully understood. :lol:
What a pity , even to teach a lesson to Hindus you depends on China :(

Well.... don't need intro of these people...calling for Muslim genocide in this video

View attachment 808897

View attachment 808898

woah if you like this lot in the pic, it is a guarantee, it is their lack of looking like human is driving them mad, since being this ugly you would look for excuses to commit genocide n blame your ugliness on others.

Sorry but today's India is fascist Hindu and all minorities must fight
True but so check with @xeuss ( a declared suppressed and victimized Indian Muslim facing genocide) when they are declaring Jihad , eventually other minorities like Christians will join as they know how prosperous Christians are in the land exclusive for Muslims

i want to be a indian rss squad n wear orange catcha and rape n beat minorities n Muslims so they wakeup to take action.

i want to be a indian rss squad n wear orange catcha and rape n beat minorities n Muslims so they wakeup to take action.
It's going to be hard climbing the ranks to reach there, what will you do when the cow dung ceremony starts?

It's going to be hard climbing the ranks to reach there, what will you do when the cow dung ceremony starts?
i just turn my brown *** towards rss bjp leaders aim up n fire dung like their newly bought s400. then i say i done my dung.

Back
Top Bottom