What's new

Explaining, India's so called 'China Killer'.

You said ' Pakistan is falling into the influence of China forgoing their interests'
I said we follow the same interest ,counter India .
:lol: China is doing that using Pakistan and on the side increasing its trade with India. Who's the monkey in between?:lol:

Worrisome for Pakistan indeed. What if China takes a softer approach and diplomatic stance towards India ?

I would be worried too if I were a pakistani.

:lol: China is doing that using Pakistan and on the side increasing its trade with India. Who's the monkey in between?:lol:

You are the monkey. Who thinks China would stop being less aggressive towards India due to the trade thingy. :)

You are the monkey. Who thinks China would stop being less aggressive towards India due to the trade thingy. :)
As I said in another thread about failed Student. Your analysis is as failed as you are :D

As I said in another thread about failed Student. Your analysis is as failed as you are :D

Still don't know why you are laughing. You are turning out to be an even bigger moron then you were ever before. Beating your own self in being a moron.

In addition to the Agni 5 , India is working on mega ton nuclear yield atomic bomb.

'China killer' doesn't apply to china only,it possess a threat to Pakistan too.The rest you can figure out.
India will launch Agni 5 from Africa into Pakistan , if Agni 5 is fired from India it will travel farther than Pakistan.

So if this is the "China Killer" does this make the DF-41 the "India killer"?

I can never keep the names straight these days:laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom