Explosion hits military industry factory near Tel Aviv

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Explosion hits military industry factory near Tel Aviv

4510969.jpg

TEHRAN, Apr. 29 (MNA) – Zionist sources reported an explosion that hit a military industry factory in the Occupied Palestinian territories.
The blast occurred inside the Elbit company near Tel Aviv, according to the reports.

The reports added that the ambulances were dispatched to the scene of the incident.

The cause of the explosion is not clear.

No further details about possible causalities or damages have been released so far.

A Zionist has recorded ambulances going to the Elbit military factory

"Zionist sources" :lol:

They use "zionist" as a insult, when it's the name of a admirable ideology and they are using the language of the "enemy".

commonly antisemitic people use zionist word instead jewish word, to look less antisemitic and less nazis than they really are. but it's ridiculous.

They use "zionist" as a insult, when it's the name of a admirable ideology and they are using the language of the "enemy".

commonly antisemitic people use zionist word instead jewish word, to look less antisemitic and less nazis than they really are. but it's ridiculous.
antisemitism is a code word to say i got one that knows our bull sh it.

Don't play smartass with us. NAZI rule was a God sent chance for Zionists to transfer Jews from Europe into occupied lands.

Without Hitler there was no Israel as of today.

Don't play smartass with us. NAZI rule was a God sent chance for Zionists to transfer Jews from Europe into occupied lands.

Without Hitler there was no Israel as of today.
Well, just write "Jewish sources" and not "Zionist sources" because is pretty ridiculous talk that way.

not a fan of them jews

but the moment they got hydrogen bombs, it was game over and no one is kicking them out ever again.

not a fan of them jews

but the moment they got hydrogen bombs, it was game over and no one is kicking them out ever again.
After fully arming Palestinians, the tide will turn. You cannot use that kind of bomb against someone standing beside your shoulder.

Why the hell would we be pro semetic?

Why the hell would we be pro semetic?
I didnt say you should be this or that.

I said: it's ridiculous hiding your ideas changing words.

"Israeli sources" should be the correct.

Talk about "Zionist sources" to avoid say "Israel" or "Jew", it's ridiculous.

For ****'s...you guys had to start a war to disprove my posts from the other day? 😂

not a fan of them jews

After fully arming Palestinians, the tide will turn. You cannot use that kind of bomb against someone standing beside your shoulder.

Covid 19 was an experiment to spread a virus all over the world and kill only specific people… next virus will be more specific.

I didnt say you should be this or that.

I said: it's ridiculous hiding your ideas changing words.

Talk about "Zionist sources" to avoid say "Israel" or "Jew", it's ridiculous.

No it's not it's a reflection of the deep seated resentment we feel towards the Jews for their crimes in Palestine

No it's not it's a reflection of the deep seated resentment we feel towards the Jews for their crimes in Palestine
Then you must say Jew and dont say zionist.

Zionism is a ideology.

This is like talk about News from USA and say: Liberal sources instead American sources :lol:

There is no such thing as Isreal that is the problem - Every now andthen you hear pilots saying welcome to Palestine and what not
Occupation of Palestine doesnt change the fact at all.
And Yes The jews is Occiupued Palestine are all fking Zioniost pigs unlike jews Against Zionosim

Zionism is a ideology.
The dodgy Ideology that has nothing to do with Jewish or Torah for that matter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom