What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Neby Rakachun is that Beny Karachun he created a new profile switching his name around. Then these people say that they are not obsessed with muslims and don’t care lol what a joke.
@PDF Mustang125 has correctly pointed out that this seems to be a dupe ID. Please review.

Ma'aariv: Hamas relayed messages to Israel through Egypt that if a ceasefire isn't reached by tomorrow it will intervene militarily in a open manner

I think the next step should be targeting Ben Gurion airport as it will disrupt life and cause frustrations within the Israeli society. This will force the Israeli govt to take ceasefire talks more seriously.

There is no division between Hamas and PIJ like some are trying to suggest. PIJ is a military organization while Hamas is also a government on top of it's military wing. Hamas's involvement will mean Israeli terrorists will start targeting sky scrapers and high rise buildings in Gaza in order to force Palestinians into submission.

PIJ on other hand has always played this role as it's strictly a military force and this is all done in coordination with Hamas. It helps spare Gaza from more severe Israeli aggression.

Last edited:
POV: You don't have a soul
I post the same extremism about Arabs/Islamists that they post here about Jews/Israel.

I hold a mirror up to your face and you don't like it. Perhaps you should consider your own conduct first.

I didn't say settler Jews are rats. I described how they scurry to their bunkers - they did that action like rats. Big difference.
If you snitch, you get snitched on. Eye for an eye. If only Israel lived by that rule, they would have given all the citizens of Sderot and Ashkelon unguided rockets and for every rocket out of Gaza, they fire one into Gaza.

A proportionate response.

I post the same extremism about Arabs/Islamists that they post here about Jews/Israel.

I hold a mirror up to your face and you don't like it. Perhaps you should consider your own conduct first.
you act as if I did said thing.

Back
Top Bottom