What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cf40d241-efbe-4c9c-af0a-405a888bf7bdhires.jpg

submarinefireMumbaitweetimage295x200.jpg

image2png.php

inssindhurakshak_fire.jpg

navaldockyardfire_3.jpg

thats a huge explosion
May God save the sailors .......ameen

No, ultimately this is on the incompetence of the defense establishment and the GOI. Had India been more focused on developing indigenous efforts, there'd be no need for these over-priced, poor quality systems from Russia.

Look at the Chinese, they've moved past the Kilos a long time ago onto their own indigenous platforms.

And there it is- CHINA, CHINA, CHINA, CHINA.

You can't go anywhere on this site without China being worshipped or held up as a guiding light for all others.

I've got news for you- China isn't the miracle you try to make it out to be nor is India China.

These subs are <15 years old- most navies in the world wouldn't throw away subs with as much life left in them as this one.

This is just mindless trolling IMHO. Raging against the Indian establishment for the sake of it.

And there it is- CHINA, CHINA, CHINA, CHINA.

You can't go anywhere on this site without China being worshipped or held up as a guiding light for all others.

I've got news for you- China isn't the miracle you try to make it out to be nor is India China.

These subs are <15 years old- most navies in the world wouldn't throw away subs with as much life left in them as this one.

This is just mindless trolling IMHO. Raging against the Indian establishment for the sake of it.

You still don't see my point, do you? This is absolutely the GOI's fault. Could it have put more effort into developing indigenous platforms? Of course, but it didn't. But if it had to buy foreign platforms, did it have to be the Kilo? No! Why? Because there are other countries that make diesel-electric subs with AIP. Why not buy from the French, the Germans, the Dutch, and others? Why always from the Russians? Why? Because it's easier to embezzle. That's why!

No you weren't- you were saying the GoI should call the USN for help when there is simply no need to as far as I can see.

Who are you trying to impress troll??

Troll&#65311;

Is that Indian mindset&#65311; Pathetic&#65281;

These are submarine support ships that are used to&#65292;among others&#65292;rescue subs in distress&#12290;

India needs a fleet of these to go with its submarines&#12290;Got it?

The explosion looks rather big as far as pics are concerned ! any explosion of this size is likely to have killed some of the personnel instantly. It's truly tragic that it has happened. INS Sindhurakshak seemed to be seriously damaged . If the explosion occurred at Naval dockyard road and was visible from Gate Way of India , means explosion was quite big. This will put INS Sindhu rakshak out of duty for months altogether. Just hope that there are survivors and sub is not irreversibly damaged . Sub strength is as such abysmally at its nadir .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom