What's new

Explosion sinks INS Sindhurakshak Submarine with 18 onboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abingdonboy Relax... whats done is done.... AM sure the IN will do something about it, more safety procedures , its all a learning experience... Just feel glad it did not happen while the full crew was on board while in the middle of the sea....

Last edited by a moderator:
can u pls share the official link? Most of the things written above are very common perceptions of western ppl when they visit Asian counter parts...problem is, western countries think- the way they do things, is the right way of doing it..they are not ready to accept the reality and change in life around them.....there had been many mishaps in US and Russia...so does that mean they are very ignorant, careless, lacks training or they are unprofessional...if yes, then they don’t need to preach others!

It's a reddit IAMA thread which was closed because the guy couldn't prove his identity if I remember correctly. But what else do you expect from that chini false flag "fast"?

well, I was not aware that he is a chini in false flag otherwise i wud not ve replied...now a days i ve almost stopped reading the views of chinese members in this forum as they have reached the all-time disgusting level and they even don’t deserve any response!

When you see a Westerner being rabidly anti India and extremely pro China then it's obvious. I have never met such a person in my life. There is one more you should be aware of, a guy with German flags Gutterdamn or something.

this is seriously worried situation for India, it was the upgraded kilo submarine which has rejoined recently.

RIP to the deceased. This thread just shows what kind of neighbours we have to bear with.

well bro some indians do the same thing, i am really looking for @Skull and Bones for long time who frequently makes fun of the Chinese submarine incident where whole submarine crew died.

All are sad incidents, i wish this kind of incident did not take place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Praying for the survivors that they come back safely and salute and respect for those who have given their lives for the nation!
Indian-submarine.gif

Are the deaths confirmed?

RIP to the deceased. It's always sad to see innocent men lose their lives doing what they cherished the most.

To say Pakistan did this is as ridiculous as saying North Korea torpedoed the Cheonan.

You are wrong. It's well documented that Indian Navy lacks professionalism and discipline. Just couple years ago US had a naval officers exchange program with India. The reports they wrote afterward were pretty damning on the low level of professionalism among Indian naval ranks. Danger maneuver among ships, carelessness to equipments, ignoring proper procedures and routines, disregard of safety precaution, failure of equipments, terrible living condition and food, low level or lack of training. People wore sandals on duty, where steel-toed boots are the standard. Officers didn't know how to operate equipments. "Servants" were brought on board. There were so many things wrong that they were not sure whether their ships could actually fire shots at battle.

No matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, you can't make it prettier. This sub explosion is just the tip of the iceberg.

Probably this is the report that you mentioned

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/129031-us-naval-officer-spent-5-days-onboard-indian-navy-warship-ins-delhi.html

Waiting still for latest news but so far nothing to report about

Why we use Mumbai as our main W. Naval Port the harbour needs to be freed up it's so damn congested!

LOL.... now you want to make mujahedeen out of ISI as well? As if the loonies already on the streets aren't enough! Lakh lanat.... and then some.......

Inter-Services Intelligence Mujahideen Zindabad.

I would say this is pure revenge for the two P3C Orions of Pakistan Navy that were destroyed in 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom