What's new

Extinct woolly mammoth to be recreated?

recreating mitochondrial dna is not that far away, humans can already recreate protein. There is a reason these things got extinct, because they couldn't adapt to their surroundings. Darwinism 101 "survival of the fittest"

Liger - YouTube

there is a reason thing thing can't survive in the wild though it looks hella badass.

If you people don't knw the subject please stay away. Don't write random things.

So why would mammoth go extinct again, if reintroduced to wild?
I am not saying it wont, or we should do it, I am just trying to understand the oneliners being posted here.

So why would mammoth go extinct again, if reintroduced to wild?
I am not saying it wont, or we should do it, I am just trying to understand the oneliners being posted here.

If we introduced into wild there might have chances to affect bio-chemical cycles and it create huge imbalance in nature ,it lived long back so it difficult to introduce that habitat , if it was ruled out by disease outbreak means it highly prone to that disease etc.. better it can be at zoo if it created.

If we introduced into wild there might have chances to affect bio-chemical cycles and it create huge imbalance in nature ,it lived long back so it difficult to introduce that habitat , if it was ruled out by disease outbreak means it highly prone to that disease etc.. better it can be at zoo if it created.
Yeah. probably true. But I guess they are not trying to reintroduce it to wild, rather just want to create one, which is quite a difficult thing itself.

Back
Top Bottom