What's new

Extraterrestrial UFOs Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works Director

dada ...do u believe in these things......
I do ...there are many cases and theory which made me believe it......
even I think we are the genetic mix of aliens and chimps...../:lol:
u know humanity had build many great things ...many great literature and scientific things have been found ......which was/is beyond human mind to comprehend.....
these has to be something.....U know Einstein used to have many thought sessions and so do many ancients Indian saints......
it may be that they were able to link themselves to these things....due to this process......

dada ...do u believe in these things......
I do ...there are many cases and theory which made me believe it......
even I think we are the genetic mix of aliens and chimps...../:lol:
u know humanity had build many great things ...many great literature and scientific things have been found ......which was/is beyond human mind to comprehend.....
these has to be something.....U know Einstein used to have many thought sessions and so do many ancients Indian saints......
it may be that they were able to link themselves to these things....due to this process......

Yep, I believe in extraterrestrial life and civilization, and we could actually be a genetic mix of aliens and apes, maybe we were genetically engineered when aliens decided to spread their genes on earth in a way to survive earth's environment, and maybe we were genetically engineered in such a way that with time our ape like features will reduce and human(alien) like features will become stronger. That can explain the "Missing link" and our rapid evolution compared to all other earth species who barely evolved in terms of intelligence. When we become capable enough, it's likely that we will do the same thing in other habitable planets with primitive life forms, we will play god. Remember, all religions, all cave paintings, no matter how ancient they are, describe god came down on earth from the sky. :-)

Yep, I believe in extraterrestrial life and civilization, and we could actually be a genetic mix of aliens and apes, maybe we were genetically engineered when aliens decided to spread their genes on earth in a way to survive earth's environment, and maybe we were genetically engineered in such a way that with time our ape like features will reduce and human(alien) like features will become stronger. That can explain the "Missing link" and our rapid evolution compared to all other earth species who barely evolved in terms of intelligence. When we become capable enough, it's likely that we will do the same thing in other habitable planets with primitive life forms, we will play god. Remember, all religions, all cave paintings, no matter how ancient they are, describe god came down on earth from the sky. :-)
hehehe.......
u are watching too much of Alien show and conspiracy theory on History......:partay::partay:

IF they are UFOs(Unidentified)....how do you know what they are let alone where they are from??

Oye Ancient Aliens dekhna band kar. That show is only entertaining when one is drunk or high :lol:

But yeah nothing can be discounted. After all billions of humans believe in an idea for which there is no proof (I'm talking about existence of Mr. God)

And it is hard to believe we are the only intelligent beings in such a vast universe :undecided:

Are you the "friendly" alien i was talking about?? :coffee:
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif
smileys-yes-and-no-068329.gif

Oye Ancient Aliens dekhna band kar. That show is only entertaining when one is drunk or high :lol:

But yeah nothing can be discounted. After all billions of humans believe in an idea for which there is no proof (I'm talking about existence of Mr. God)

And it is hard to believe we are the only intelligent beings in such a vast universe :undecided:

That was my original, not copied from any TV stuff!! :D

Actually I always wondered why no other species on this planet evolved in terms of intelligence like us, we are distinctly different from the rest. We barely know our own galaxy, forget about the universe, we really don't know what lies in the depth of it. :)

That was my original, not copied from any TV stuff!! :D

Actually I always wondered why no other species on this planet evolved in terms of intelligence like us, we are distinctly different from the rest. We barely know our own galaxy, forget about the universe, we really don't know what lies in the depth of it. :)
Even I wondered about it. All comes down to survival of the fittest. We homo sapiens faced challenge (in terms of intelligence) from our cousins, the neanderthals and homo-erectus (funny name) etc etc and we wiped them out to emerge as the dominant species.

Even I wondered about it. All comes down to survival of the fittest. We homo sapiens faced challenge (in terms of intelligence) from our cousins, the neanderthals and homo-erectus (funny name) etc etc and we wiped them out to emerge as the dominant species.

Eh, they didn't challenge homo sapiens, they were the stages of evolution to homo sapiens. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom