What's new

F-15 Silent Eagle

How much does this cost?
And has Turkey any interests in f18's?
Why they never choosed f18's together with f16's and f4's?
They had hundreds of billions of us dollars modernization from usa.

F-15SE_2.jpg

F-15SE_3.jpg

767tanker-f15.jpg

F-15SE_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

How much does this cost?
And has Turkey any interests in f18's?
Why they never choosed f18's together with f16's and f4's?
They had hundreds of billions of us dollars modernization from usa.

F-15SE: US$100 million (planned average cost, 2009)

The plane has Digital Flight Control System—which reduces its weight and improves reliability—, anti-radar coating, and redesigned conformal fuel tanks that can hold the weapons inside, from air-to-air missiles to air-to-ground weapons. This allows for two things: It allows to have less surfaces to reflect radar waves—which result in a smaller radar signature—and, if you don't care about the radar, load more weapons, since the wings can carry the standard payload of any F-15 Eagle.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
F-15SE: US$100 million (planned average cost, 2009)

LOL.
Tooo expensive.. it only has some nice 5th gen features. and some limited stealth...
I rather get f35 for about 90million.
Which has more armament then f18.

Plus it costs 50 million dollars less than an f22 and it is a fifth generation air superiority fighter. The f-22 was going to replace all the f15 for air superiority until the production was stopped at 187.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent Eagle is by far the best 4.5 generation air inferiority MRCA. It also in-cooperates 5th generation technologies and IMO the price is bit too high because it may include training, spare parts, maintenance support etc.

i think if PAF cann't get F35 then F15SE is a good option. and i think US will not refuse to sell it... why because it is stealth when used as a defensive A2A role and also it is not fully stealth. good thing for PAF would be that it is a great and equal Answer to any MRCA winner or SU30mki. Infact better because of AESA , more payload of 12+ton and semi stealth. and it uses the same PW -F100 229 engine used on the F16 blk52, so would be some what easy to maintain and both F16 and F15 share the same weapons system , AIM120, Aim9, JDAM etc.
just my personal opinion

Silent Eagle is by far the best 4.5 generation air inferiority MRCA. It also in-cooperates 5th generation technologies and IMO the price is bit too high because it may include training, spare parts, maintenance support etc.

sir i think even F-15strike eagle is far better than any other 4.5th generation aircraft

yes i always was in favour of paf to get twin engine air superiority like F 15 or SU 35

well thanx for posting photos of true amazing fighter jet im loving it keep the work going friend

Its the most awesome fighter aircraft which has a huge success rate.. No one can match the eagles ..!

It is a beautiful and capable bird.
I wonder if a silent Su-27 is possible.

Back
Top Bottom