What's new

F-16C Block 52+ MultiRole Fighting Falcon* ****Desperate*****

PAF16

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum,

I'm an Australian-Pakistani who wants to fly the F-16C Block 52+ MultiRole Fighting Falcon for the PAF Insha'Allah but i have some doubts so could you guys plz help me out, i'm 12 years old by the way.

1) How do u join the Airforce to become a F-16C Block 52+ MultiRole Fighting Falcon pilot specifically?

2) My Eyesight is -2.00 so can i correct them by laser eye surgery?? I am desperate for this answer.

My grades are good in all subjects Allhamdulilah and im in year 7

Assalamualaikum,

I'm an Australian-Pakistani who wants to fly the F-16C Block 52+ MultiRole Fighting Falcon for the PAF Insha'Allah but i have some doubts so could you guys plz help me out, i'm 12 years old by the way.

1) How do u join the Airforce to become a F-16C Block 52+ MultiRole Fighting Falcon pilot specifically?

2) My Eyesight is -2.00 so can i correct them by laser eye surgery?? I am desperate for this answer.

My grades are good in all subjects Allhamdulilah and im in year 7

Firstly,

Well I admire your spirit. :tup:

I'm not qualified to give you an answer, I think there was another thread on the same topic, other fellows such as yourself who want to join the PAF.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/join-pakistan-air-force/1790-how-join-pakistan-air-force-paf.html

Whatever you do, don't become too fixated one thing and give up on the rest.
And study hard, you probably here this a lot from adults, but you gotta do it, especially if you'f like to fly for the PAF.

regards,

>It starts off with knowing
>You will have to give up your Australian Citizenship
>Next , you will have to have supreme-level of fitness/ Health
>And have good morals and reasons for joining Ranks

And plus having good eye sight is important (Less TV etc or items that effect your eye sight)
or reading books with dim lights when you are young is bad

And of course you should not have any criminal record or problems with drugs

Im ready to give up my Nationallity of an A

bro come on find a job make money start bizz make more money get rich buy all big small jets you want you want dont have to salute eihter :D and grow up as well

i admire your spirit and patriotism , but its too early for you to be making life decisions. concentrate on your studies for now. what you want to be will keep changing in the next few years my friend.
PS: i doubt you will have a choice of the jet you can fly . you will have to do what ever is assigned to you , thats why its called "the service"

hi,

There is nor direct way of flying F-16s in PAF.

They don't give you a choice. You have to prove it. Therefore, your aim should be getting into PAF first.

You would "Have" to surrender Aussie citizenship upon selection. So think about it if you are willing to make that sacrifice or not.

I would suggest to have a go at PAF public school Sargodha & PAF public school lowertopa. "IF" you get in , you have a good chance to make it to PAF flying wing one day. Out of 50 thousand taking test every year only 100 are chosen 49,900 are rejected based on merit.

PAF PUBLIC SCHOOL SARGODHA OFFICIAL WEBSITE

The age limit for the above school is 13 and a half at MAX for entry in the grade 8th.

Alternatively you can take tests for the following cadet colleges , if you get into any top one of them , you have a good possibility to make it to PAF flying stream after year 12.

Category:Cadet Colleges in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Best ones are:

PAF public school sargodha
PAF public school lowertopa Muree
Cadet college hassan abdal
Military college Jehlum

Good luck.

Jazzak'Allah For ur replies but my main question is that if i could still join with -2.00 eyesight after Laser Eye Surgery and Insha'Allahi'm ready to give up My Australian Nationality For the PAF and im making these descions at the age of 12 because i want to already plan my life out ahead of me Insha'Allah

Eat green and it will definately help u with your eye sight prob. and ofcourse dont give so much time to computer and Ps.

Im ready to give up my Nationallity of an A
Very good.. study hard...... this is of paramount importance, because in Pakistan competition is tough, when to apply... you can find out from information centers.

After laser eye surgery can i join or should i consult a PAF selection Center

Back
Top Bottom