What's new

F-22 Raptor pilots practice simulated combat against Pakistan, UK & France Pilots

I am not sure I would call it a hammering, USA has been there 9 years and lost about a thousand soldiers. LA, DC and Chicago are about that dangerous.

Captain... Lets just say that someone very cunning wants you guys to stay...

Afghanistan is where the Americans will remember where the start of their demise began...

LA and Chicago... Oh please... Is that the quality of your soldiers? that you start comparing their deaths to murders that regularly take place in your cultured cities?

You have a rotten poltical system because you have a rotten education system. Highly educated people in a country where half the population is illiterate are going to be with out decent jobs because people who illiterate are poor and dont contribute to the economy.

Now as far the F22, nothing is comming out that is going to rival it in the ten years or perhaps 20, even the russian 50s which are not going to be into production for 5 to 7 years, and still wont be a serious competer against the F22, by the time the Russians perhaps pakistans 50s are in production the USA will have stealthy combat UAV's that will make the 50s obsolete.

Let me take you in to 2020, a US F22 and US F35 will meet 30 enemy fighter planes, a mixture of 50s and other air craft. Along with the two american planes will be a dozen stealthy UAVs, some to act as decoys, some are combat UAV carrying long range and short range air to air missiles, several of the UAV's will have powerful radars that can light up the oncomming enemy aircraft with out disclosing the location of the US main forces. All 30 planes are shot down with out the F22 and F35 fireing a shot.

Kafir hay to shamshir pe karta hay bharosa
Momin hay to be tegh bhi larta hay sipahey

You have a rotten poltical system because you have a rotten education system. Highly educated people in a country where half the population is illiterate are going to be with out decent jobs because people who illiterate are poor and dont contribute to the economy.

Now as far the F22, nothing is comming out that is going to rival it in the ten years or perhaps 20, even the russian 50s which are not going to be into production for 5 to 7 years, and still wont be a serious competer against the F22, by the time the Russians perhaps pakistans 50s are in production the USA will have stealthy combat UAV's that will make the 50s obsolete.

Let me take you in to 2020, a US F22 and US F35 will meet 30 enemy fighter planes, a mixture of 50s and other air craft. Along with the two american planes will be a dozen stealthy UAVs, some to act as decoys, some are combat UAV carrying long range and short range air to air missiles, several of the UAV's will have powerful radars that can light up the oncomming enemy aircraft with out disclosing the location of the US main forces. All 30 planes are shot down with out the F22 and F35 fireing a shot.

Someone, somehow WILL find a way of taking down stealthy planes soon enough, it's inevitable!

remember the downed f-117 nighthawk in Serbia???

Captain... Lets just say that someone very cunning wants you guys to stay...

Afghanistan is where the Americans will remember where the start of their demise began...

LA and Chicago... Oh please... Is that the quality of your soldiers? that you start comparing their deaths to murders that regularly take place in your cultured cities?

Well the last time I seen american soldiers in action they took out Saddams 4th largest military in the world and 800,000 troops and security personnel in 21 days like a knife thru hot butter.

Someone, somehow WILL find a way of taking down stealthy planes soon enough, it's inevitable!

remember the downed f-117 nighthawk in Serbia???

No sir that was just a fluke. Some Serbian kid was playing with fire crackers and one of them flew a bit too high, clogging the F-117's intakes :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

No sir that was just a fluke. Some Serbian kid was playing with fire crackers and one of them flew a bit too high, clogging the F-117's intakes :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Stealth planes are not impossible to bring down, just difficult.. stealth planes bombed about all the highly defended targets in Iraq with out a loss.

No my point was, stealth fighters are not invincible, that incident proves that it is possible to take them down, and since it's possible people will find a way to take them down....

Last edited:
Stealth planes are not impossible to bring down, just difficult.. stealth planes bombed about all the highly defended targets in Iraq with out a loss.

LOL ... But if I remember they where given source codes for the SAMS that why there was no probebel kill for them

I would also disagree here.

Americans had been in to far more devastating wars and made it through. That nation is internally very stable and strongly adheres to its operating principles. As long as the things remain this way, it will remain strong.

The main reason behind demise of USSR was not a bad war but internal reforms that brought an end to the very principle upon which USSR operated: Communism. In short, Gorbechev was responsible.

Look at the state of muslims: We have abandoned our faith and look where are we stand now as the result.

I would also disagree here.

Americans had been in to far more devastating wars and made it through. That nation is internally very stable and strongly adheres to its operating principles. As long as the things remain this way, it will remain strong.

The main reason behind demise of USSR was not a bad war but internal reforms that brought an end to the very principle upon which USSR operated: Communism. In short, Gorbechev was responsible.

Look at the state of muslims: We have abandoned our faith and look where are we stand now as the result.

Communism ended because communism did not work. It just took them 80 years to figure it out.

communism has only failed in this world because we as humans are greedy and selfish....and that will never change...:frown:
Perhaps, but the fact it did not work is the bottom line and the fools killed people by the tens of millions to make it work. They made Hilter and Japan look like amateurs.

Back
Top Bottom