What's new

F-7 crashed near ghang

Suffa

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
PAF jet crashes near Bhakkar

BHAKKAR: A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) jet on training flight crashed near Bhakkar on Tuesday whereas pilot of the plane ejected safely.

According to details, a PAF F-7 plane that takes off from Mianwali Airbase was crashed near Sher Garh area of tehsil Mankera, Bhakkar at 1:40 PST. Pilot of the plane ejected safely. Fire brigade instantly extinguished the fire erupted after crash. DCO Bhakkar and DPO Bhakkar reached the incident site. Investigations of the incident underway.

thanks god our precious pilot servive :banana2: :banana:

F-7 crashed

PAF certainly has to concentrate on cutting back on the attrition rate of its aircraft due to which it loses around 3 (avg.) aircraft a year which is quite high for a professional force such as itself.

On one hand, no aircraft have been acquired as yet and on the other they keep losing aircraft to technical problems and what not. At the end of the day, the airforce fleet is shrinking in real terms.

Originally posted by myst@Feb 22 2006, 01:34 AM
PAF certainly has to concentrate on cutting back on the attrition rate of its aircraft due to which it loses around 3 (avg.) aircraft a year which is quite high for a professional force such as itself.

On one hand, no aircraft have been acquired as yet and on the other they keep losing aircraft to technical problems and what not. At the end of the day, the airforce fleet is shrinking in real terms.
[post=5996]Quoted post[/post]​

thats quite alrming, but dont you have a domestic production to address this attrition.

this one looks much like the mig 21 we are having,i think it shud be a chineese cipy,is it??

I dont understand a thing. Why are we being so happy just because our pilot survived and the plane doesn't? Is it just me or that it is now becoming a fact that PAF is loosing more planes than IAF?

Also does anyone know which variant of F-7 it was? and what was it doing? was it on a training sortie?

Originally posted by Tariq Iqbal@Feb 22 2006, 04:26 PM
I dont understand a thing. Why are we being so happy just because our pilot survived and the plane doesn't? Is it just me or that it is now becoming a fact that PAF is loosing more planes than IAF?

Also does anyone know which variant of F-7 it was? and what was it doing? was it on a training sortie?
[post=6043]Quoted post[/post]​

atleast the pilot survived right, a human life saved.

well pilot is very expencive 100 time more expencive then F-7

Back
Top Bottom