What's new

F16 validity

nafsiati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
i have heard from some source that these new f-16s are not to be used after one month unless these americans come and activate them for another month like the card swapping. you can only use the planes if the validity card is used which is used for only one month. please tell me about this?

brothers thats why i asked you to tell me the issues! if you remember one of ex DGISI who was also questioned in geo program Jawab-de, and he didnt showed his face he also told at his interview that he was against the f16s purchase! but i dont know the exact reasons why he was against these purchases! but please confirm it with some official of PAF if its true or false! these are your views which i understand

what if the balance expires during a flight? "aap kai matlooba plane mai mazeed urnay ki gunjaish nahin, baray maherbani apnay nazdeeki telenor customer care center sai rabta karain"

The OP is really what his username says :rofl:

Hahhaahha.... Good joke OP.. Where in Sindh exactly? I can help you finding a right psychiatrist Mr. Nafsiati.

And what do these naive posts make you guys? The guy asked a question. Correct him by answering his question.

brothers thats why i asked you to tell me the issues! if you remember one of ex DGISI who was also questioned in geo program Jawab-de, and he didnt showed his face he also told at his interview that he was against the f16s purchase! but i dont know the exact reasons why he was against these purchases! but please confirm it with some official of PAF if its true or false! these are your views which i understand

I doubt thats true. Because if it were nobody would buy those planes especially Pakistan, given the past history regarding the bird. There are other apprehensions against the purchase of F-16s e.g. Sanctions leading to lack of spares etc. This actually happened to us in the early 1990s which left our air force quite vulnerable and because of that many Pakistanis dont like this purchase.

you are talking abut javed nasir ISI chief he is some thing funny lik eme hehehe.we make deal of F-16 in 1980-81 at that time he was nothing but commander of the 107th Engineers Battalion . letter he promoted Lieutenant General on 4 September 1991.so who the hell he was to oppose any high lavel deal which he know nothing abut it .lolz he is anti west anti USA anti india mullah .F-16s of that times was not even bloody that much advanced tech . we have only 18 new f-16 which we got recently and there is nothing with them abut recharge reenter codes or any kiddish jobs. its deal between two countries and we pay for them .
let me show you his face
g.javed.gif

yes he is the one who was the DG at that time who opposed the f16 purchase

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

yes you are right! but dont you think what these block 52 would of any use against india since americans have warned us that these planes are given in very strong conditions that these planes should not be seen against in any indian attack?

are you kid? i told you deal was sign 14 years before he become ISI chief please read before post .14 March 1992, Nasir was made the director general of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) . that time all peace gate deals done long before and we was under sanctions alreasy since 1989 . at his time even after 5 years 10 years 15 years we never made any F-16 deal till 2006 .:hitwall:

[/COLOR]yes you are right! but dont you think what these block 52 would of any use against india since americans have warned us that these planes are given in very strong conditions that these planes should not be seen against in any indian attack?

its disscussed and answered 1mn times even by COAS rao qamar suleman

500 amraams
CFT
sniper pods
jamming pods
JHMS

FOR WHAT? you are asking the qes which answered many many times just search forum

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

yes you are right! but dont you think what these block 52 would of any use against india since americans have warned us that these planes are given in very strong conditions that these planes should not be seen against in any indian attack?

Answer me this and you'll understand it easily. Would the PAF have purchased these planes if that were true? I mean we could have easily bought some very inexpensive planes which would have done the job just as well for WoT. Also would we have bought the AIM-120s? We know that the Taliban have no airforce. Then for whom and for what did we buy these aircraft and these missiles? You know the PAF isn't stupid.

its disscussed and answered 1mn times even by COAS rao qamar suleman

500 amraams
CFT
sniper pods
jamming pods
JHMS

FOR WHAT? you are asking the qes which answered many many times just search forum

Sir I really dont understand why you seniors get so pissed off when ever the new fellow repeats an already answered question. Hes clearly very new and hasnt gotten used to the forum quite just yet. Shouldn't we help him and tell him very politely what he is doing wrong? Besides all the poor guy did was ask a question which did not take much to answer. We entertain countless trolls from around the world every day here and we still cant forgive an honest mistake by a new member. We dont have enough patience to answer a simple question?

Answer me this and you'll understand it easily. Would the PAF have purchased these planes if that were true? I mean we could have easily bought some very inexpensive planes which would have done the job just as well for WoT. Also would we have bought the AIM-120s? We know that the Taliban have no airforce. Then for whom and for what did we buy these aircraft and these missiles? You know the PAF isn't stupid.

Sir I really dont understand why you seniors get so pissed off when ever the new fellow repeats an already answered question. Hes clearly very new and hasnt gotten used to the forum quite just yet. Shouldn't we help him and tell him very politely what he is doing wrong? Besides all the poor guy did was ask a question which did not take much to answer. We entertain countless trolls from around the world every day here and we still cant forgive an honest mistake by a new member. We dont have enough patience to answer a simple question?
Okey am really not so sure about this but dint the americans set a condition as to these jets can only be used in defence and canot be used for attacking

Back
Top Bottom