What's new

Face It Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
She goes to a photoshoot without makeup??
Thats not a merry go round pic,it's a proper,photoshoot pic.
and when those are taken,models/actresses are in proper make up!

Another pic of her without makeup:

Sara Chaudhry (Pakistani actress):

sarahnomakep.jpg

Some pics of her with makeup:

17448,xcitefun-sara-6.jpg

24zhzb8.jpg

SaraChaudhry-61-1.jpg

SaraChaudhry-61.jpg

1z35g8y.jpg

2ldizvq.jpg

She is what we call true natural Pakistani beauty.

@ windjammer, If You dont stop trolling then I will show you yet another Picture of Rakhi Sawant, Do you want me to commit that crime???

Have mercy, i let you discuss the transport system you are missing. :lol:

Hmnnnn, U r an adult..... Kindly bear such scenes

The very idea of two guys kissing each other, make me think of vomit. I have no problem of guy-girl kissing. Even I would be very glad to do the same :lol: but same sex kissing and other stuff No-No.

Have mercy, i let you discuss the transport system you are missing. :lol:

you touched my heart, ok then deal..... My ,I wish Our judiciary could substitute this punishment for death sentence.... We would not have any criminals at all, What say?

The very idea of two guys kissing each other, make me think of vomit. I have no problem of guy-girl kissing. Even I would be very glad to do the same :lol: but same sex kissing and other stuff No-No.

Well, Atleast You are getting to see something different..:lol:

I can understand how irritating its to see guy-guy kissing ( I have suffered enough)

But how about girl-girl kissing harry? ;) :cheers:

you touched my heart, ok then deal..... My ,I wish Our judiciary could substitute this punishment for death sentence.... We would not have any criminals at all, What say?

Just imagine, how else would you have seen those Bollywood Babes.

I can understand how irritating its to see guy-guy kissing ( I have suffered enough)

But how about girl-girl kissing harry? ;) :cheers:

That is more humiliating, Once I went to nightclub little drunk and I asked a girl to dance with me, she had her partner, first she asked her will she be fine with dancing with me, after getting yes from her, she danced with me for formality sake. Which means they were hooked with each other too seriously where as a girl coming with a guy are mostly very open to dancing with other guys.

I think girl-girl pairing is a very strong bond thing as per my experience.:blink::blink:

Just imagine, how else would you have seen those Bollywood Babes.

I dont watch Bollywood movies.... The thing which irritates me In south is Heroes, not heroins, take look at it Yourself , We are trained to be brave from very early ages...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^^^

Even Hollywood can put you in shade.... sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom