What's new

Fake rivalry between faiz and bajwa

SecularNationalist

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
 I think to some extent this might be true because recently faiz hameed invited Bajwa at this daughters wedding. Why would faiz would invite the pakistans most hated man at the moment in his private function and risk ruining his reputation?

 I think to some extent this might be true because recently faiz hameed invited Bajwa at this daughters wedding. Why would faiz would invite the pakistans most hated man at the moment in his private function and risk ruining his reputation?

Because this man is only hated by a minority of true patriots.

Everybody else --- current high command, patwaris, fauj fanboys, dynastic cucks, etc., are totally fine with him. The guy casually went to a cricket match and enjoyed it without incident at the peak of this so-called hatred against him. He has not been tried, investigated, or punished by the current command. He is enjoying all post-retirement benefits, and possibly more.

A dead qaum can't differentiate between treason and patriotism. Welcome to Pak.

Because this man is only hated by a minority of true patriots.

Everybody else --- current high command, patwaris, fauj fanboys, dynastic cucks, etc., are totally fine with him. The guy casually went to a cricket match and enjoyed it without incident at the peak of this so-called hatred against him. He has not been tried, investigated, or punished by the current command. He is enjoying all post-retirement benefits, and possibly more.

A dead qaum can't differentiate between treason and patriotism. Welcome to Pak.
Legal form of punishment should not be expected because no general has ever faced it. He watched that cricket match in full security. Alone or even with few guards he can't go outside in public I am pretty sure. It's not a minorty bro. This time except PDM everyone is thirsty of bajwas blood , even in the army lots of anti bajwa sentiment.

Legal form of punishment should not be expected because no general has ever faced it. He watched that cricket match in full security. Alone or even with few guards he can't go outside in public I am pretty sure. It's not a minorty bro. This time except PDM everyone is thirsty of bajwas blood , even in the army lots of anti bajwa sentiment.

You are giving me hope!

I would like to introduce you Mir Faiz in the Mir family.

I have somewhat good opinion about Faiz Hamid. I don't think that he betrayed IK; though was obviously severely constrained by the institutional decisions.

I have somewhat good opinion about Faiz Hamid. I don't think that he betrayed IK; though was obviously severely constrained by the institutional decisions.
He lost all my respect when he invited that cunt bajwa in his daughter wedding ceremony. How can you consider someone worthy for an invitation who not just destroyed the institution faiz hameed served his entire life but also his country.

Both have farted and sniffed the fart air in same room for 30 years and preteded to not be alarmed. Always pretending all is good with Room ventilation

Such closeness to topple own government.

Farty friends 4 life

Ask them to stand with people of Pakistan and they will say "Na Baba Na" main tu Neutral hoon

What has happened since March is just that a foul smell in the atmosphere of Pakistani lands but they pretended "All is well"

Last edited:
Why would faiz would invite the pakistans most hated man
Lol
Bajwa is gone and dusted..

Try hard to keep his legacy alive ...people have moved on ..nobody cares about "revenge" now..

Lol

Bajwa is gone and dusted..

Try hard to keep his legacy alive ...people have moved on ..nobody cares about "revenge" now..
Bottom boy defending his top daddy as usual.
Its not all about revenge but your inner moral consiousness showing displeasure .

Both have farted and sniffed the fart air in same room for 30 years and preteded to not be alarmed. Always pretending all is good with Room ventilation

Such closeness to topple own government.

Farty friends 4 life

Ask them to stand with people of Pakistan and they will say "Na Baba Na" main tu Neutral hoon

What has happened since March is just that a foul smell in the atmosphere of Pakistani lands but they pretended "All is well"
On top, they close all the room vents...

Back
Top Bottom